Fallout Zoo

They’ve been waiting a whole month to barf puppies! it’s been such an unfair wait!

ha! Three Mile Disney.

Why do creatures exposed to radioactivity always have a third appendage or feature? I wish people would accurately portray radioactive fallout victims by showing them with bald patches and grotesque, cancerous tumors. That sounds more kid-friendly.

LOL Heck yea
and radroaches

Why the little bitty write up, w00t? This one has such potential!

Do all the eyes blink at once, or do they blink clockwise/counterclockwise?

facepalm

Kinda forgot about that when I asked what the significance of 1979 was. Oops.

My excuse is that I wasn’t alive in '79.

Congrats on the print, Shawnna! I love the way the eyes turned out.

I was a little late to the game on noticing the one-legged birdie! It kinda pulls at my heart-strings a little bit. I imagine that bird fairs poorly in extreme gusts of wind :frowning:

Is it just me, or is “Fallout Zoo” a bit of an illogical name? I mean, if the squirrel HAD been in a fallout shelter, he wouldn’t have 3 eyes.

I heard those are lovable pets: barf puppies.

Congrats Bass! Love the concept and your cartoons as always. :slight_smile:

I kinda wish the acorn was glowing or something. But love. The juxtapositioning of the cutsey Disneyesque critters with their “post-apocalyptic” special features is awesome.

I stand corrected.

haha, great work, love the clean execution, and subtlety of the one legged bird

Whoa, surprise! I was about to go to bed but I wanted to see what the new shirt was! Low and behold, the fine beasts of Fallout Zoo!!

Thank you to the Shirt.Woot staff for being so patient and helpful with this design! I hope it can provide everyone with a chuckle and a warm, fuzzy, slightly mutated feeling :D.

Man, I can’t wait to use VATS on that thing.

n41

The name actually went through a few changes. This was the best fit and coincides with the Three Mile Island event. :slight_smile: