Famous Maker 20” LCD Monitor with DVI

Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high definition content

yeah, thanks anyway.

You haven’t earn any respect with 29 posts and 0 WOOTS…

Put your money where you mouth is…

Was really hoping for something else to buy, but alas, I won’t have access to woot! after I leave work today.

Come on woot!, put up something amazing!

If anyone who hasn’t made up their minds whether to get this has read this far in the comments - I just got mine from the offering during “the regular season” and love it. It is slick looking and works great.

Oh, you must be new here. So I’ll explain it to you politely.

1. Knock off the repeated posts.
  2. Woot uses word filters. It does not mean that “cr@p” is necessarily a bad word. It just means Woot likes to mess with us, and quite frankly, it’s much funner that way.
  3. Plus, it makes noobs ask “I didn’t type that – why did the filter put that in?”

I have a cable box. Can this be used as a TV?

LOL I can’t get anything done. Please end soon! I want my life back… (but not before I get a nice bag of crap)

Ok, I can’t take it anymore. I am going to make some strawberry milk. I don’t feel like driving to McD’s for a milkshake and I don’t have the stuff to make my own.

That’s awesome.

My 22" lcd monitor is in the process of dying, but I don’t think I can stand going down in size, even if it’s only 2 inches…

Can do much better for $100-

give it a f%$#*&g rest, Norman

I bought a item this morning that cost 12.99. I live in Missouri so woot charges tax. Which was 1.48. Doesn’t that make the tax .1139%. Tell me if that’s not right. The tax in Mo. is about 7% i thought. ??

What is this faggotry?

give it a f%$#*&g rest, Norman

Oh Famous Maker
What can’t you make look better
Yea! 2 girls one cup

ya but monitor can teach you for a small fee that is also called a charge

haha i love it

I guess someone found a loophole. nice.

Is WOOT using subliminals here!!!

I swear there’s a heart inside the milkshake …

MMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE unbadged HP monitors MMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE unbadged HP monitors
MMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE unbadged HP monitors
MMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE unbadged HP monitors

Manchurian Candidate, here I come!