Famous Maker 23” Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI

It’s ok. We are all loopy due to lack of sleep. Some have brain farts, others say incredibly weird things.

fear the beard.

woot offs for the jack…

I like how the first picture shown when you click on the pic is the back of the monitor. Just the kind of detail I wanted.

16:9, 1080p

I have one, I got it new. The stand is nice, swivels well and allows me to shove my keyboard or other stuff up under the screen.

The speakers are crappy, as most integrated monitor speakers are. Fine for simple notification sounds I suppose.

I think I might. any one have one of these?

i think this is a debranded hp 2310m

I have this HP monitor and LOVE it. Very good for the price!!

That looks like my HP monitor.

HP W2338h. I have one and it is great.

I have bought at least five of these “Famous Brand” monitors in the last two years, and love them all from the 20" to the 25".

This supports HDMI as well as VGA and DVI. Sweet!! My only comment about a 23" is that it is too large to set 15" in front of you. Set back a bit and enjoy.

I bought one of these a year ago, and I’m quite satisfied with it.

Hey, I got One!
Do I need two?

30 total.

I would buy one of these if I hadnt just bought a new samsung 24 inch. Nothing beats a large screen HD monitor so buy up woot faithful!!!

The beard is too weird for us Tiger fans.

Hopefully that’s all.

I have this one… bought it in Dec of last year on Woot! and really like it. No problems at all. Took the “famous maker” sticker off and it says HP underneath.

I’ve had one for a while now. The anti-glare is almost non-existent. Don’t use this by the window with bright daylight coming in. You’ll be seeing yourself a lot when the screen is dark like when playing games, watching movies, etc. Other than that it’s all good.

hahaha are you serious? There was an actual HP label?