Famous Maker 24” Widescreen 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI

ooh, pitchforked +1
famous celebrities with enough money to buy human beings 0

If you don’t get this one, there will be 4 more monitors before the night is over…

it’s a refurbished HP… “famous maker” isn’t a brand, it’s woot’s way of telling you it was made by a “name-brand” company, but after they refurbed it they didn’t want their name attached to it anymore

it’s a refurbished HP… “famous maker” isn’t a brand, it’s woot’s way of telling you it was made by a “name-brand” company, but after they refurbed it they didn’t want their name attached to it anymore

If I worked at McDonalds I’d be calling Domino’s for delivery!

Guess I’ll buy the external hard drive by Toshiba on 1saleaday for $59.
Woot’s wasting my time.
How about a re-furbished Ipod woot?

Considering Newegg has a 23" LCD for 179 right now, this is an amazing deal. Not sure about an HP refurb, though. I’d rather go with a new Acer… but the price is just so tempting.

I would need to find one of these magical food court Domino’s though. Besides, I can’t go look for them right now because there is a woot-off going on, and I need a draft of an 8 page paper done by the morning. I have half a paragraph written.

human.woot - it would need a site login but I think success is a shady underworld site away.

found it for 119.00 w/ mail in rebate new.

http://www.onsale.com/p/Famous-Maker-Monitors/product~dpno~8007009~pdp.gacgjdj

Woops just reread it… its for a 21" I have failed you my fellow wooters… Woot! please sale a samari sword next so I can spare my family shame and dishonor

i have no smartass comment here…

we want crap…we want crap…in a bag…in a bag

i just bought a 24" monitor. paid way more but decided i had to have an LED :S

I actually frequently visit McDonald’s while I’m working. Sometimes my manager sends people there to get stuff for him.

i so very much want another monitor… but i cant justify getting a third.

Eww, mail in rebate, your mileage will most certainly vary…

time for whataburger

Famous Maker, the generic king! There needs to be a holiday.

you missed it. They had it on the happy hour diversion.

Next will be a netbook, fyi…seems like we’re in for day 3! I HEART WOOT!