Famous Maker 25.5-inch Vivid Color Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor

Woot running abortion political ads? Say it ain’t so.

Honestly HP, just stop it. We know it’s your monitor, so stop. Cut out the “Famous-Maker” bull-crap and tell us the truth. Most of us know you aren’t perfect (far from it in fact). We know you make mistakes, and have refurbs just like everyone else. There’s no shame in it.

I already own two of these - they’re fantastic. If anyone’s looking for a good, large monitor at a great price, look no further.

this would work well with the previous product

how are the speakers on it? would anybody recommend using this in the bedroom as a tv hanging on the wall?

I have one of these 17" Famous Maker (aka HP refurb) monitors that I bought back in 2003. It had 1 dead pixel on delivery. I have had zero problems with it. I couldn’t even justify buying this huge beautiful monster to replace it (that’s how good my current one is).

HP

I’m looking at one right now buy it for the picture quality not the sound

If only it were about $50 less.

Yes, looking for a dillidouble

I own two of these, two of the famous Maker 24" ones, and two of the Famous Maker 27" ones.
By far these are the best of the bunch!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this monitor. Debating on a second… damn you, woot!

That’s what Michael Scott said that SHE said!

I got one of these nice HP “debranded” monitors during a previous Woot Off (writing this looking at it now). Its been a great monitor. No problems.

Built-in 2.0 megapixel webcam designed for low-light conditions

So if you watch The Abyss on this, The Abyss watches back?

Ish!

Way too expensive for a refurbished 25.5" 1900 x 1200…

Oh snap! Good luck getting BOC later

If only it had a 19 button remote.

Your right. Rude wedding pictures are much more fun then monkeys.