Famous Maker 25” Widescreen 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI

And woot just killed my order on that last one. They “oversold” and gave me a $10 coupon.
I would have rather had the monitor…better bellsnwhistles

I just bought the 24 inch dell monitor that was on deals.woot at the beginning of the month. 3.3 to be exact and I still have shipping info.

I never thought that I would say that I wish it would have come via SmartPost.

Yes, as long as it has at least a VGA port (most do).

“Get enhanced connectivity to your PC with the VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI inputs”

No, go somewhere else and then back to the home page, they’ll usually start flashing again.

I’d really like Woot to explain why they sometimes stop flashing though. Is it due to inactivity? WHAT CAUSES IT!? Argh! We wooters need to know this worthless information! Maybe they can write it on a note and throw it in the bags of craps.

So I read. Thanks for the clarification.

It’s called a “woot off”

Pretty high priced for a refurb. I bought a new 25" monitor for myself as a Christmas present and paid $160 for it. Sorry, but this isn’t even close to a deal.

Boy, this really is a sweet deal. Too bad I don’t need one.

If you don’t know what it works with you don’t need it.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.49061a157e.jpg

HP doesn’t sell refurbs.

Why does Woot call so many items “refurbished”? Are they really refurbished, or are they actually more like remaindered books–new but unwanted by the manufacturer?

Amy Wineman. Lookin’ fer luuuvv…

Thank you kreegah and raelalt for your help in answering my questions.

Maybe they purposefully get a lot of refurbs because they can sell them to us for cheap cheap… And that’s what woot does. =]

You probably clicked on the golf clubs right as they sold out. The part that sucks even more is that they took a good 35-40 min to sell out.

Grab the wootalyzer. It might help for future woot-offs.

I have this monitor and LOVE it! just ordered three more for work.

in for 3. wish woot wouldn’t have screwed me on the 25.5"s from earlier today, but these are comparable for the price. forgot to use my coupon code from the previous blunder. whoops.

I just purchased this a few weeks ago, and just set it up in conjunction with this VGA to USB converter: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002GHBW4S/ref=oss_product

Love it.

I’ve had it for 6 months. It’s great.

Probably a great item for a gamer with a mid-to-high end graphics card. 1920x1200 25" screen seems ideal.

My 22" 1680x1050 will have to die before i spend any money, but if it were dead I’d bite.

D