Famous Maker 25” Widescreen 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI

I bought a “Famous Maker” 23" a few months ago and it’s great as both a computer monitor and for my Xbox 360. The sound is really weak on it though so I plug in both the HDMI and AV cables into my 360 at the same time so I can route the sound through my computer speakers.

Well who’s gonna monitor the monitors of the monitors?

I bought this monitor during the last Woot-Off. It is an HP,and it’s excellent!

I have the 23" version of this monitor. I love it. The only downside is that the monitor has more of a glossy finish than flat, so it is subject to glare. Other than that, it’s a great deal.

Tater, you skipping out on work today or tomorrow for your ‘sick kid?’ :slight_smile:

An alternative to this monitor, not to turn your attentions away from woot, is a 25 inch monitor from Hanns-G.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254048

It’s the same price (199), but it’s not a refurb. It also holds a 3-year manufacturer warranty from a solid brand that has been gaining some ground.

I’m not saying avoid the Highly Potent monitor that is listed on Woot, it’s a solid un-brand of monitors. If they run out and you’re still looking, though…

For you Canadians…

Information about Gonorrhea Lectim (Liberalis strain)

The BC Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease.
The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It’s pronounced “Gonna re-elect 'em,” and it is a terrible affliction

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.
Many victims contracted it in 2010…but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years,
are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It’s sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votem-out.
You take the first dose in 2010 (HST variant) and the second dose in 2013 and simply don’t engage in such behavior again;
otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Most ridings are already on top of this, like many in the interior , and apparently now on the Island;
with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

I bought one from Woot for my older son’s birthday about a month ago. Arrived in great packaging, easy to set up, looks great, screen nice and bright, no dead pixels. I would buy one again right now if I had the need for another one.

Got one last wootoff,this is a super great monitor,best I have ever owned.

I bought one last time this came up and I absolutely love mine. Great picture, great size, not too big of a bezel. Good stuff overall.

man you are asking for it!!!
and i think she should give it to you!!!LOL!!

Bought one from Woot the last time. Have had it in service for a couple of months. Love it. Going to buy another. Dual 25"

I like mine too. At first it almost seemed too big. No issues with setup or anything.

anyone know if it can be rotated? I’m in the market for a vertical monitor. actually my current one rotates, I suppose I could just use it vert and set this one up as my primary…

Have it…love it

of the monitors?

How bout I kick YOU in the crotch?

I screwed up and already did that!!!

grr.

Is this Glossy, or Non-Glare?

They have elections in Canada?