Famous Maker 25” Widescreen 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI

looking at mind,great picture,BIG!!! no dead pixels,best monitor I have ever had.Got this on Woot last May.

I tried searching for the company “Famous Maker” and found nothing…are they a knock off of Dell :-/

they have 9,314 of these. time for bed.

HP 2509 279.00 new at HP

Yes “Famous Maker” like “Famous Footwear” except their “Famous Maker”, you know their famous!

Actually 25" monitor gets much better reviews on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/2509m-25-Inch-Diagonal-Monitor-Black/dp/B002MT6SDU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1282217716&sr=1-1

I have the non debranded version and I LOVE IT! (Got it instead of a netbook for signing up with Verizon. :slight_smile: )

Whaaat?

Actually, I did the math and they’re selling EXACTLY 70 of these. In this particular stage of the Woot-Off, anyways.

But goodnight

I go to sleep, I come back, nothing much has changed. It does seem noteworthy that either monitors or ice cream makers may be the new roombas! Amazon’s influence?

On a side note: I make bacon ice cream. Now I want some but there’s a w00t-off in the way!

I bought this monitor during a recent Woot-Off. I’m very happy with it. No complaints at all.

Its a PC woot of i guess.

Also if you want DVI,you have to spend around 10 bucks for a cord,for some reason the refurb’s don’t come with the cord,only the ones called new.I have bought other refurb items,and they look new right out the box,like the HP 2709 here last night,its called refurb,because they don’t make that model anymore.

You should throw some of that uncle jacks dirt in that ice cream. :slight_smile:

Looks neat, but I already have a monitor… I’m looking at it right now.

I’m ready for a bought of cholera!

how i spent my night

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0nv917kXG2fcvZ7mtRWvhArpU0ZbDQvQwBXCIzm3rYHoe1jE&t=1&usg=__Pb0scnII68ntrMMwTpCNumcf_7M=

As Queen said:

“And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I’m gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust.”

Good night everyone!!

Yea East Coast and Idaho, way to dominate the morning woot-off

It’s a shame I don’t need a new monitor, and that these are refurb.

ummmmmmm…duh ? Sarcasm for breakfast today !!!

Bah.

1080 vertical res? It’s a monitor, not a TV! Anything less that 1200 on a 24" or larger is too low.

BUT ITS HD!