Famous Maker 27" 1080p IPS LED Monitor

**Item: **Famous Maker 27" 1080p IPS LED Monitor
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Famous Maker 27" 1080p IPS LED Monitor)

[Search Google](Google Maker 27" 1080p IPS LED Monitor)

It is unfortunate that this monitor isn’t VESA mount compatible.

I think this specification is incorrect

•Bring your media to life with HP Enhance+, which enhances your onscreen imagery with crisper, cleaner images for your games, videos, and pictures

It should be
•Bring your media to life with Famous Maker Enhance+, which enhances your onscreen imagery with crisper, cleaner images for your games, videos, and pictures

I do believe this same monitor just popped up over at newegg as new for $260.

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10440897&PID=2775804&SID=

I bought a “famous maker” monitor off Woot several years ago and it has been great…no regrets. Even has the same globe logo at the bottom center as this one does.

FYI: 27 inch monitors at 1920X1080 resolution do not look good. 27 inch monitors look their best at 2560x1440.

But for $199.99, it’s a good price for 27 inches of real estate and an IPS panel.

This one is a HP 27xi.I bought one new on Newegg about 6 months ago for 289.00 free shipping.I had a HP2509 refurb from Woot,and had it for around four years.I gave it to a friend when I got this one.Love this monitor.

Definitely check out the reviews at lordpsion’s link. Not lookin’ good (and I agree, 1920’s really better at 22" or below anyway).

Can you plug an xbox 360 to it?

I also bought a HP2509, probably at the same time you did. It has been a great monitor and it’s still going strong. I thought this 27" might work for me at my office, but the no VESA mounting is a deal killer for me. Wish I would have bought two of the HP2509s.

Wow that’s nice. 6 months ago I paid > $600 for a Dell and it is wonderful! Of course the native resolution is 2560x1440.

Still this is a nice monitor.

7ms response time makes these a no go for gaming

Really? even if i connect my xbox 360 to it. how bad is it?

It is find for gameing,I play the latest games on Steam,with no problem.