Famous Maker 27” LCD Monitor with HDMI

WTF! No HDMI cables? Really? The one time I really want them…

The picture looks like an “HP.” However, it claims to be “debranded.” How do they do that? With a sharpie marker? Do they pub a blob of epoxy over the logo? Or do they just use a rusty screwdriver to pull the logo out of the case?

yep, pricey.
http://www.amazon.com/30IN-LCD-1000-2560X1600-Warranty/dp/B001HEHLU0

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

woulda bought it, but pic killed it for me

Hey! Aren’t you that guy that eats herpes for breakfast?

lol.

oh no not the braces/teeth girl again!

My monitor-fu is a bit weak, so someone help me here. With this being a 27" monitor with a native resolution of 1920×1080, aren’t I just going to have really huge text as opposed to actually fitting more stuff (spreadsheet columns, windows, etc.) on the screen? Am I thinking about this correctly?

ROTFLMAOSHTSCOMNAIWEDS!!!

I just got a 23" famous maker monitor from Woot and it is a poorly disguised HP, just like the one I am typing on right now. The logo on the bottom of the screen is pried off and a cheapo sticker put on. The model number in the left corner is gone over with a sharpie. The logo on the back had a piece of black sticky paper over it. The big thing is the serial number/model label on the back has been replaced. But it works the same as my HP and I am happy with it.

I get the reason for the picture now! This person is getting their teeth cleaned because they got a BOC and can’t stop showing the world their smile!

Jealousy

Famous maker = Kenmore

Good representation of this woot-off. It would have been about the same on a laptop or netbook.

Yes. A monitor of this size should be at least 2560x1600… Hell, my 15" laptop monitor uses 1920x1200…

Debranded? Holy Pow!!

A Sharpie and a sticker.

Thanks! (slowly puts credit card back in wallet, backs away from keyboard)

Geeks.com has the same monitor for $289.99 +shipping, which calculated to $28.00 for me.

bought one 2 woot offs ago, i LOVE this thing. makes my 22 inch acer look TINY! picture quality is perfect, there are no dead pixels and hooking it up to my xbox (hdmi) looks amazing & the sound is decent.

if i had a job i would be replacing my 22in with another one!

oh, and it is HP, my win 7 calls it an HP 2709

I’m pretty sure it would be ok if people stop talking about that box of crap now. It’s over! We know, you got one! Congrats! I hope it’s full of Hannah Montana mp3 players and picnic baskets! I hope it all works out for you!