Famous Maker 27” LCD Monitor with HDMI

This was definitely a TV/Monitor Woot-Off. Take that how you will…

Will this work with my Mac Mini? Not that I have one, but I really want one, hint-hint, woot!

OK. I am ready to buy a Roomba…I thought there’d be 100 different ones up at this point! Does Woot! no longer carry Roombas?

They scratch out the HP logo on everything.

Usually with a Sharpie.

its a painful procedure baned by the UN

Amazon has it and they liked it. indeed HP debranded

Got one of these on a woot off earlier this year, LOVE IT…take the sticker off the back and it is magically an HP monitor. Also doubles as a TV for my use. Highly recommended

I have a smaller version of this Famous Maker Monitor, and it’s fantastic. Strongly recommend picking one of these up if you’re looking for a monitor.

You did download the wootalyzer, right? It’s only a few seconds behind the actual sellout, so when the first alarm goes off, THAT’S when you come back to the computer. Unless, of course, you’re really involved in a conversation.

Large monitors with high resolutions are one big step to getting that long awaited raise. It tells your boss “Look at me. I’ve taken the initiative and upgraded my desktop space so that I might be a more productive worker”. You CAN’T go wrong!

Make sure it says ps3 on it

Allison Stokke?

1080 - our kids needed braces, so we’re behind the times. :slight_smile: Just now starting our HDTV flat screen experience. In the store we saw a 1080 playing a Blu-Ray disc and it was awesome. Right now, we either play DVD’s, stream from Netflix or just watch TV.

I believe that is because of the stand, but seems like a great deal.

Seems like a good deal. Cheapest price I can find on a new one is $290ish shipped from HP directly with a coupon code included. The ish is because the tax varies depending on where you are.

Agreed. Plus the walrus with the bucket. Post some!

got the 25" last May,here on Woot,great monitor.This is HP 2709.My desk area was only good for the 25".I bought my wife the HP2710 from HP with two great coupons,got it for 290.00.Her desk area is large,so this goes find in her area.Both are great monitors.

They are probably including the base in that measurement.

I am guessing she will never visit woot…

These probably measure only 26" once you subtract the dead pixels which lead to the return/refurb cycle!