Famous Maker 46" 1080p 3D LED HDTV

Hey, this item is NEW…hmm

thinkin about it…

still thinkin 'bout it…

Nope ! Next !!!

Well you will get it by Christmas! (even taking SmartPost into account)

Even woot can’t go back in time to deliver it 2 days ago.

Their name can’t be mentioned because then sales would drop.

It’s called reverse shipping. You pay for something you already own.

. Pix already black.! Does not last long.

FAMOUS IN NEGATIVE SIDE

Well, yeah, it’s pretty clear in the photo!

Obviously, we have a lot of people in this group that can’t keep a secret.

Famous among “x-Mart shoppers” (K-Mart, Wal-Mart, etc.)

Amazon reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Coby-LEDTV4626-46-Inch-1080p-Monitor/product-reviews/B004IZN3QQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

Ouch…

[MOD: Different model number]

Disappointment, mostly.

Agreed that Coby isn’t a top (or middle?) tier name brand, but I got a Coby 32 inch LCD TV with built-in DVD from Cow Boom about 18 months ago for $220 and it’s still going strong. If I was in the market for a non-primary TV right now, I’d sure be considering this for the price.

Famous? Notorious is more like it. The Coby name is associated with headphones, speakers and other mobile accessories that you’d find in Dollar Stores.

I will say, however, that they have a very professional website, especially the timeline.

The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken… unless you want every TV repair technician in the tri-state area to coming running to your door. Seriously, Colby is such garbage that they have to use the same font as Sony to try and trick people.

Coby is famous all right, famous for their inferior products and returns back to the store where purchased.

Cant’ say the name- kinda like Voldemort ??
“The TV that shall remain nameless”

I can keep a secret! If you give me a bunch of Coupon Codes i’ll keep them all a secret and keep them to myself!

In this case, it makes them “infamous.”

Not that it matters much, but that’s a different model; this is the Coby LED3DTV4686 (according to the specs tab)

Famously bad maybe. Pass.