Fantasy Wireless Chargers - Anyone Else Have Them Burn Up??

I bought this 2 pack of wireless chargers and I put one of them on my bedroom end table. Yesterday when I woke up the phone was only charged up to somewhere in the 80 something percent range and I didn’t think much of it. I figured I moved the phone when I shut off the alarm and caused it to stop charging. Then I noticed a burning electronics smell.

I picked up the charger and underneath it was 2 burn marks completely through the plastic case, and there are 2 matching burn marks where this piece of junk sat on my end table. I found a post from November 3rd where others had the same issue and this junk is still being sold.

My end table is pretty much screwed but luckily it’s just some burn marks as this could have been much worse. I’m not taking chances with the second charger as that’ll probably be the one that burns down my house. Anyone else have these chargers and have them burn?

Oh my gosh! That could have been really bad! I would contact Customer Service ASAP.

I’m very sorry for the problem. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I contacted CS, and they refunded me pretty quickly and took care of that end of it so no complaints there. But these have been sold in the past and I found a thread where someone else had the same thing happen, as well as a bunch of these that crapped out pretty quickly. Maybe something that they want to consider putting on the “DO NOT SELL” list for the future.