Fanttik L1 Pro Cordless Screwdriver Kit

Fanttik L1 Pro Cordless Screwdriver Kit

Great unit (I have had one for several years). Decided to buy 2 of these for friends, but only got the driver (and the few bits that come in the kit with the driver). Never received the additional bit sets. Woot is telling me to return them and they will send new ones (apparently this is a 3rd party seller). I am afraid I will receive the same things again (Without the advertised bit set), but I’m in a sporting mood, so what the hay, let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

It’s worth a try. If you don’t get the right thing you can still ask for a refund.

Sometimes a warehouse or vendor will have mixed up the stock.

1 Like

Indeed worth a try. It happens from time to time, especially for refurbished/open box items. Just try one more time… or two. :wink:

@pepper114 @Narfcake

I already have a bunch of screwdriver sets from Woot which I don’t use.

Should I get another set?

What does wootybot say?

@wootybot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

I also ordered two of the screwdriver kits and only received the screwdrivers. Woot Support said they will reach out to the seller to get things resolved. I wonder how often this has happened with this Fanttik item?

1 Like

Had the same thing happen to me. Just got my 2 drivers and didn’t get the accessories kits either. :disappointed:

Hi all. Sorry for the snafu. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different…

Still no resolution for my order. Has anyone else had any luck?

Sorry for the delay. I think it’s gonna happen. Just saw that CS was made aware. Hang tight.

I am here to provide no help whatsoever.

1 Like

Have a carrot.

Time For Bed Loop GIF

2 Likes

I didn’t receive the additional bits either and am now wondering if anyone did.

Hi there - so sorry to hear about this. As noted above, please contact Woot CS if you haven’t already.

So… I received the following message from Woot Customer Support on July 28th. “Hello, Our vendor had a mix up in their warehouse and forgot to include the extra bit sets on your order. They have been emailed and will be sending the missing items out to you soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.” Since then, I have not received the missing bits or a refund. I requested an update a few days ago. Anyone else still waiting?

Hi there. Please be patient. Vendor confirmed yesterday they were sending them out to those that had reached out to customer service.

At this point, it does not seem to be a mass issue.

Thanks for the update. Still waiting for the missing items.

So… Now it’s September and I still haven’t received a refund or the missing items after several attempts and requests since the original order in July. Are you still out there ThunderThighs? Any Updates?