Fast Food

great design! I gotta think about it tho. I have so many woot! shirts that I don’t even do laundry anymore. I just go and get a clean shirt out of the mailbox.

hahahahaha! If you order it now, you’ll have another clean shirt in about 2 weeks! :wink:

wow, how hideous. what an unartistic mess. it looks like an elongated skull with an ugly headband on that’s bleeding from the forehead. i like the idea of fastfood=deadly, but this “artist” should keep their day job.

To everyone who is saying that they won’t get this because they love fast food: pretty sure the artist of this shirt is talking to you!

Haha Crazy shirt! very nice.

hahahaha

this is so funny!!

Love what this shirt represents, but too ugly for a buy :frowning:

Does In-N-Out Burger count as fast food? If it does, I cannot wear this shirt with any degree of integrity.

The food should’ve been running or something.

Two all-beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a skull-and-crossbone

Woot… its kinda true… Spring is upon us here in Nor-Cal and coming to the North, can we PLEASE have shirts in yellow, orange, purple, and red! Pretty pretty please!

Yes. Congratulations the artist on getting their design printed. Hope it sells well for you.

It’s okay…

I definitely can’t wear it, I’d be a complete hypocrite.
I eat way too much fast food. :frowning:

I’d like to hear from Morgan Spurlock before I buy this. Morgan?

it reminds me of marge simpson.

http://www.goats.com/archive/050620.html

Delicious.

its like some kind of primitive hamburger vikings kings crown. this is all that remains.
first post

It’s nice, but the 10$ will be saved!

That’s funny… I was just thinking the same thing earlier today…

:smiley:

I like it, but unfortunately, like everyone else, I am broke. :frowning:

I liked it better before I realized it actually has meaning.