$28.99 $̶5̶6̶.̶0̶0̶ 48% off List Price
(2) Fat Toad Farm Original Goat’s Milk Caramel, 8 ounce Jar
(2) Fat Toad Farm Salted Bourbon Goat Milk Caramel, 8 ounce Jar

Website

Previous offer:
6/6/13

YUM!!!

I agree!! I love caramel even more than chocolate! :slight_smile:

So it’s 4 Carmel covered toads for $28.99?
Amazon has them for 3 dollars less.

Are these toads organic? I only buy organic toads.

Also, can we get some toad specs? PH, TA, RS, etc…

My friends. I cannot afford this today. And that’s ok. It truly is. But if any of you are into caramel sauces, you OWE IT to yourself to order this woot. You do.

It is the most astonishing caramel sauce. I live in Boston, and we see them every so often at food fairs around here, and a few secondary specialty shops carry it. I can’t…I bake for a living, and I know sweet things, and I have no words to do it justice. It’s got this…tang to the caramel that amazed me the first time I tried it. It’s just a really great product.

Since it’s $26 for just two jars on their website, I’d say that objectively this is indeed a good deal. I can’t speak for the caramel itself, but oh man thespiansmc sure makes it sound good.

SPOON!

Usually when I’ve reached them at shows here, they’ve sold individual jars for $12 a jar as a special ‘show price’. The one local place that I know always has it carries them for $14.

Mind, one needs to be wary. My last jar in the fridge had a sign on it that read IF YOU TOUCH THIS I WILL CUT YOU! after a no-longer-living-here roommate ate half of a jar on some Breyers ice cream (I kid you not).

when I just checked Amazon, they are $12 each or a 2 pack for $26.89 plus $9 shipping for 2 or $10 shipping for 1 - how is that cheaper?

I think he was trying to be clever, actually, because of all the organic toad jokes and stuff. It wasn’t really working for me. Too much reach.

What! No Cinnamon this time? :frowning:

my wife loves her some fat toad farm. this will be a nice surprise for her.

I trust you guys.

Last Wooter to Woot:
mdctreeguy

Last Purchase:
a few seconds ago

it’s only $34.

i might try it.

how long until it expires?

Assuming we are shipped new product, one year.

oh ok. what all would you use it on? is it anything like regular caramel topping, just way better/expensive? ha

it it like a really good craft beer, vs miller lite or bud?

The deal or the caramel?

I love these sauces so much that I look for occasions to use it whenever I have some on hand, so shelf life has never been an issue.

But be aware that it does have a distinct goaty tang. If you’re one of those people who despise goat cheese, you’re probably not gonna like these sauces, and you should just leave more for the rest of us to enjoy.

i’m not sure i’ve had goat cheese, but i do like strong flavored cheese.
does it compare to any other cheese?

No mention of calories or fat per serving to be found. At about $1 per ounce for melted sugar and goats milk this is a good way to test your insulin.