Fatboy Water Repellent Bean Bag Chairs

Just lost two hours of my life reading the debate of virgin polystyrene beads vs recycled vs polyester fiber fill, before learning the history of lovesac and watching youtube videos, including sumo product reviews by a celibate Catholic priest and a tutorial of how to fluff the foam for your sac…by two co-eds…in a dorm room…

That’s a comfy looking chair; but what did that cat do in the mug?

Went to a bar in Amsterdam a few years ago that had these outside to lounge on - the are fantastic. I’m 6’-4" and these fit me, sitting up. They are huge, so for a change it was nice to actually have room to move and not fall off. Fabric was much thicker than anything I’ve seen on outdoor furniture to the point it may be a little rough on the skin - but that gave me the perception that it was built to last.

I’ll likely jump on this once wifey wakes up and gives me the ok - yes, I’m whipped :slight_smile: Again - this thing is big - so make sure you have the room. Plan on putting this by the pool…

Problem is, beads are ~$80 on amazon, so for $40 difference do you really want to mess with filling these up and possibly having beads everywhere?

No hurry to ship them. I Guess that is a drawback to them being so large