Fathead Tron Wall Graphic

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Fathead Tron Wall Graphic
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

dude abides

Woot-off killer…every time.

Who would want this?

I’m having deja vu… seen this before… somewhere… could have been on another wootoff(s)… hmmm am i going crazy?

Bring back the camera!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

HOW MANY OF THESE DO YOU HAVE WOOT

NO ONE WANTS THEM

I don’t think this will work on my furry walls.

Heck, bring back the toilet flusher.

IM GETTING A FATHEAD! From banging my face on the desk… how many wootkillers must I endure?

I have Mad Cow disease!

First something that belonged on wine.woot now something that belonged on kids.woot. Let’s get it changed over…

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not again!!

Hey, JPP…you still here? I sent you a pm.

It’s nice to be remembered…the w00t-offs aren’t nearly as fun and raucous (or naughty) as they were before, huh? Too bad.

Anything new with you?

I’m a FatHead for enduring this.

I hope whatever woot employee was responsible for buying all of this Tron merchandise was fired.

It would be great if more people on Woot liked Tron and were willing to spend $20 + Shipping for something to stick on their wall.

Wow, a piece of cr@p to go with your b@g o cr@p!

Is it just me or does Tron merchandise just not sell? Who decides to buy this crap? Um, I think I just figured out what I’m getting in my BoC… :frowning: