Fathead TRON Wall Graphic

In for 3, I’m sure someone I know wants these unknowingly pasted all over their walls :slight_smile:

Looks kind of like a Glow in the Dark Gimp Suit from GTA.

For Serious?

Glad I waited. Yes, I ordered 3 to try and help move things along for everyone.

I still don’t understand why they’re called “Fatheads.”

Im holding mine for a BoC to pay for shipping. Get your own to waste on Tron junk.

Of course it was! What do you think a Wootoff is for? I’ll tell you . . . getting rid of stock that didn’t sell.

Ugh. I got one to give as a gift awhile back for $19. Then thought I got a great deal last time it showed up at kids.woot for $4.99 and I bought a couple more to give away. Now .99! Geez! These were $99 retail at one point.

At this price for just the “Tron” logo alone it is worth it. Woot! is probably loosing money just by shipping these as they come in they ship in huge over-sized rectangular thick cardboard containers.

Edit: theguruguys was thinking the same thing, so got to it before I did. The point was it has been coming down in price gradually, $4.99 the last two woots at kids.woot

Lovin’ it! Was worth the wait after all! :smiley:

This wootoff needs more inflatable ben wallace imo.

Or one that I want less. Haven’t they been unloading these for over 6 months now?

no. no no no

Hmm…splatter target for the range if you stick a shoot-'n-see on it?

It will look most excellent in any man-cave. Buy 3!

If you’re 18, any older and I don’t think you could still be called a man.

Unless you’re old enough to have seen the original “Tron,” YOU DON’T NEED THIS, AND YOUR FUTURE WIFE WILL NIX IT IN A NEW YORK SECOND.

True story.

I was in Texas for business a few weeks ago and stayed in a hotel in Plano for the night. Around 6:00 I thought “Woot’s office is near Dallas somewhere…”. Turns out I was a mere 6 miles from the Woot headquarters, so I drove through their parking lot. There’s a nice little room on the right hand corner, ground floor, with big glass windows. On the wall of that room - this Fathead.

was going to order 3 but then i snapped to my senses

Hahahahahahaha nobody wants this crap

We want real crap!