Fatten Up Dad

Dubliner Stout is good, but Dubliner Whiskey is better. The stout can make the Dubliner a little bit, or just overpower it. The whiskey takes away some of the white cheddar bite so it’s smoother, and adds a sweetness. It’s hard to believe it has whiskey in it.

None of them state whether or not they are vegetarian safe. I was going to get one of these for a graduate I know, but she is one of those people.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

So tempted on the bangers and rashers. If you’ve never tried bangers the inside is very soft and tender as opposed to the gristle bits in American sausages which are styled off of German wurst-type links. They use a breading filler that the ground meat is blended with and that gives it the softer texture. Bangers can be found with a meat content as low as 70% (buying the cheapo discount Tesco store brand). These state 4% breading, so they are much higher quality. They aren’t for everyone, but fun to try an international breakfast – serve with Heinz baked beans, toast, fried eggs,slices of tomato, sautéed mushrooms, blood sausage, and rashers for the full experience.

I bought the igourmet super bowl assortment and was very pleased. All the items were delicious and top notch. It was a really nice change from the typical super bowl fare, all my guests loved it, and best yet I didn’t have to do a damn thing.

I tried iGourmet once. They charged me double what they advertised for shipping, shipped the product 2 weeks later than they said they would and then never responded to 2 months worth of attempts to contact them. On top of all that, the various cheeses I ordered were fair at best. Nothing better than I could get at a well stocked grocery store.

Never, ever again. I know Amazon pushes the heck out of them but for me, I’ll never order anything from them.