Fav NKOTB member?

1 Like

eric cartman kyle GIF by South Park

2 Likes

OMG! All of them!
“You’ve got the right stuff, baby, love the way you turn me on.”

hangin tough new kids on the block GIF

3 Likes

Googled to figure out what nkotb meant. I “almost” won tickets to see them once despite having no clue what any of their music is. I had quarter season tickets to the San Jose Sharks and had the same seats for every game. I decided that, despite it not being included in my package, I wanted to go to the last game of the season, so I bought tickets separately. For the last game they give a bunch of stuff away and just call out the seat numbers in the arena. They called out the seat that was part of my package, but the tickets I’d bought weren’t the same seats.

1 Like

I’m apparently way too old for that question, so I picked the only name I recognized.

4 Likes

I was into them when I was a teenager but now I am old. Jonathan was my fave back in the day.

I have a friend who is still very into them, though, and she goes to a lot of their concerts every year. They apparently still put on a good show.

4 Likes

I thought it was gonna be North Korean off track betting

5 Likes

Only new kids from 2000s I will recongize are Frodo, Samwise, Pippin, and Merry.

lord of the rings hobbits GIF by Box Office

4 Likes

Then, the poll options would be limited to Kim Jong-un and Dennis Rodman

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

Nicki Minaj Wow GIF

WTFAYS?
Yeah, figure that one out…
Touché Away!!!

Time for…

A BATTLE OF THE BANDS!

NKOTB take on the winners of:

THE OF THE GRUDGE MATCH OF THE MILLENNIUM!!

VS

In a Cage Fight DEATH MATCH!!!

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

BE

THERE!!

4 Likes

With a surprise entry… the Chuck E Cheese Mechanical Band
chuck e cheese GIF

2 Likes

Bored Jennifer Lopez GIF

What? Or who?

NKOTB? WTHIT?

3 Likes

Rite there with u !

1 Like

plays skip card

2 Likes

What do you call them now? Old men on the Dock.

What was the one who was Justin Timberlake before Justin Timberlake? Baby Spice? Yeah that one.

1 Like