Favorite blob as a kid?

Never really cared for any of them. I had an erector set that I loved.

11 Likes

It’s oily clay.

words advice GIF

15 Likes

Silly putty was fun because it could bounce.

13 Likes

:grin:

11 Likes

Anyone remember that Nickelodeon slime? I think it was called Gak or something.

11 Likes

video games eating GIF

Kirby!!!

10 Likes

metal piece GIF

15 Likes

Me as a bored kid bringing my silly putty to church and dropping it while sitting in the pew. The woman sitting in front of us wearing sandals stepped on it and it started to ooze around the sides, but she didn’t notice. Throughout the mass I tried to get close to her when we kneeled to try an peel it off, but alas I lost my silly putty. I can only imagine what she thought it was when she found it.

12 Likes

I don’t know why, but silly putty was always more fun. Maybe because there was always playdoh around, but it was a treat to get the silly putty?

IMG_2370

11 Likes

Voted silly putty…but also this blobby guy
Toy Story 4 Couple GIF by Walt Disney Studios

11 Likes

Silly putty was fun but in context I suppose, leave it in clothes and it can be tough to get out and make a mess, kids helped me see that

9 Likes

IMG_9713

9 Likes

Fun Factory 80S GIF

12 Likes

Loved all of them as a child of the 60’s and 70’s. I’ll add one, Stretch Armstrong was a biggie in the 70’s. Cut him to pieces and he was full of a red slime that was disgusting. Kids love disgusting. There was also a toy from the late 60’s or very early 70’s where you made your own bugs and spiders with goo and put them in hot plate molds. Not only toxic, but also a scalding burn and fire hazard all for us kids. Loved it as well.

13 Likes

8 Likes

C-4. They call me “Nubs.”

10 Likes

I liked Oobleck, the non-newtonian fluid/solid. Playing with that was fun.

8 Likes

I watched that every Halloween when I was a kid. Loved it!

6 Likes

This Gak? It had a distinct smell I can still remember. Also trying to make fart noises in its oddly shaped container always hurt my hand but never enough to make me stop trying.

14 Likes

Somehow I don’t remember this at all!

8 Likes