Favorite breakfast food?

French toast is the king of breakfast foods, with a side of sausage or bacon.

4 Likes

Coffee. Always coffee!

5 Likes

Spicy Korean ramyun or rajma with naan.

2 Likes

Oatmeal with brown sugar, peanut butter, and sliced bananas.

1 Like

Iā€™m all for my homemade biscuitsšŸ˜‹. If I get eggs anywhere else I have to put Louisiana or Tobasco hot sauce on them, because they usually taste like dishwater.

1 Like

Chicken fried steak w/scrambled eggs, crispy hash browns and sourdough toast. Sausage gravy on the steak and hash browns. :grin:

2 Likes

Coffee. In addition eggs, sausage, bacon, and freedom. All in great quantities.

1 Like

Oatmeal and coffee.

1 Like

Cheese. But not with oatmeal.

2 Likes

Bagels and lox with a shmear :yum::yum:

2 Likes

Please realize Hogs (not just boars with tusks) - are not friends - even if some wish that were the case.

And in another case, hogs terrorizing a neighborhood, attacking a dog and a man:

1 Like

Fried corn mush

1 Like

I prefer the thin slices (cut like bacon) with some syrup. Yum!

2 Likes

I actually had green eggs & (not) green ham once in the Army. We were in the field & the cooks ran out of water. They used the leftover green cool-aid from the night before to make the powdered eggs. Nice, bright green & slightly sweet eggs & ham. Yummy. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™m lazy. I just leave it in the pot, then cut wedges. But a loaf pan and thin slices, so much more surface for butter and toppings. Double yum!

1 Like

If you scramble eggs over a smoky campfire they take on a green hue. Yes, personal experience. Quite tasty actually.

2 Likes

Pork Roll is by far the best breakfast food.

1 Like

Fried pork roll for sure!

1 Like

eggs scrapple cheese on a croissant or cream chipped beef

1 Like

French toast or crepes of course with a cream cheese filling and strawberries :strawberry::yum:

1 Like