Favorite cryptid?

Wendigo

Woods, dark, Canada, Great Lakes

3 Likes

What? No ROUSes?

4 Likes

Oh my!!! One of those was trying to seduce my, back then, 7 yrs old daughter in a nature reserve in West Germany. Yes, long ego. But we never stop laughing when looking at our mementos from that visit :rofl: :laughing: Crazy pervert :ram:

3 Likes

Could you enlighten me on how he was trying to do that? The horrifying image of an overeager ram with an erection mounting a 7-year-old girl keeps coming to mind.

2 Likes

Omg, you’re serious, this is REAL???

3 Likes

How in the world do you find such apt images? :rofl: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Ok. You’ve gone too far. There have been thousands of studies proving that does not exist.

3 Likes

Yes, here is the trailer…

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Many animals were running free, but not all. The two rams were in a fenced enclosure. My daughter was too young to know his true interest, so she run along the fence back and forth, calling and laughing as one of the rams followed her like some overexcited puppy, until he decided that that other ram will have to do. That’s when I decided it was time to go. But some many years later she asked: ‘Mom, what did that ram really want from me? Was it what I think it was?’ That’s when the humor of it really hit her.
Of course nobody suffered any harm (well, maybe the pervert ram - his shattered dream.) :laughing:

3 Likes

OMG, did he ■■■■ the other ram? ? ?

3 Likes

My lips are sealed :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

A chuppacabra or a thylacine, I think I could domesticate either one and keep it as a pet

1 Like