Favorite shellfish to feast upon?

Why isn’t crab listed. Snow crab is the greatest! All praise its wonderful legs!

4 Likes

Gotta be the crab, either snow or king crab. Lobster is a close second.

4 Likes

Lobster, salmon, scallops, shrimp, clams mini, soft shell crab, dungeness crab, snow crab legs, scallops with jumbo shrimp wrapped around it then wrapped with bacon on a skewer and cooked until it sizzles.
I also liked orange roughy as a kid but something about high Mercury levels…
Broiled Salmon stuffed with jumbo lump crabeat. And, I can make the bestest cream of crab :crab: soup. But, it’s oh. So. Naughty.

Drool :shrimp:

3 Likes

The live scallop can be very pretty

Opened scallop

I think the opened scallop is better looking than a mucinous oyster that some people eat raw.
While considered by many to be a “delicacy,” I wouldn’t want to eat oysters raw due to finite risk
of Cholera. Severity of illness from Vibrio vulnificus is enough for me to want to avoid potential risk.

2 Likes

I don’t want any of it raw. Yuck. Yuck. No.

2 Likes

I guess we can’t interest you in the Uni?

2 Likes

No crab on here? Crab legs are my death row meal.
Art Orange GIF by TaylorAnneDraws

2 Likes

Wen says, “no.”

1 Like

nope

Since budget controls feasting, shrimp is my go to, but when I’m really feeling shelfish, lobster is a treat. Of course I’m not about to turn down crab or scallops, but no thanks on oysters.

I’ll take ALLLL the shellfish, but favorite is KING crab legs. Mmmm :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes