1 Like

Hail yeah!!!

6 Likes

Purple or organic vegan friendly.

6 Likes

I’m always up for a good thunderstorm.
The louder, the better.

6 Likes

I’d take any rain right now. Oregon’s facing a nasty drought and I do not want a repeat of the horrible wildfires from last year, one of which came within a few miles of my house.

7 Likes

I’m a tropical downpour kinda guy myself, but Purple Rain will do nicely

2 Likes

You know that thing when you’re watching reruns of home improvement and that neighbor guy named Wilson is giving advice to the tool neighbor and he doesn’t show his face and you wonder if he has some kind of disfigurement and is uncomfortable showing his disfigurement to his tool neighbor and then you start thinking about how wearing masks has probably been really freeing for some people and they might be worried about having to go back to non mask wearing when that becomes the norm again but then it starts raining outside and you wonder if there are anti-umbrella activists out there that are as annoying as anti-maskers and you remember you live in the NW and most people here are inexplicably anti-umbrella? My favorite is Rainn Wilson.

7 Likes

As an anti-umbrella guy myself, I always laugh as the silly sops that run through the rain to get from their car to the store when they’re just going to get wet anyway. Me… I just calmly stroll through the rain - sans umbrella - and somehow, I still haven’t melted yet. But that’s just me.

3 Likes

Freezing…

1 Like

The wet kind…

1 Like

Live in Milwaukie Howdy neighbor!

3 Likes

Hard hat and a baseball bat in a hail storm,yea! None of the neighbors will ever bother you again.

2 Likes

All of it

4 Likes

cold November rain

5 Likes

How about that cold Kentucky rain?

3 Likes

Early winter snow…

2 Likes

Whatever rain makes my husband stop whining about needing rain so he won’t have to water the yard. As long as I don’t have to get out in it, anyway.

4 Likes

The wet kind

2 Likes

RIP BJ Thomas

6 Likes

Purple Rain or Chocolate Rain, it’s a hard choice.

Seriously though, I sleep like the DEAD in a good thunderstorm. We’ve had them almost every day this week and it’s been great.

It’s also an excuse in the southern states!
“Sorry, can’t make it, it’s raining.”

Is it actually a “good reason” since we literally have cars equipped for the rain?
No. No it is not.

Does it work every time?
Yes. Yes it does.

1 Like