1 Like

Tossup

or

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

When you are sitting in a restaurant looking out the window at all the people in their summer outfits soaking up the sun as they do their chores for the day, then all of a sudden there is a cloud burst and a torrential rain hits those people and they start running for their lives like the liquid was acid. That’s my favorite!

4 Likes

I have prosopagnosia and watching people struggle to identify other people in masks while I’ve been unaffected has been great.

1 Like

That. My friend… is shadenfreude.

2 Likes

There’s that Woot! Cat again…

2 Likes
1 Like

Obviously, Hale.

2 Likes

I live in Misery and would live to miss it after moving back to the Great North

2 Likes

Sun showers

1 Like
1 Like

I like wet rain.

2 Likes

It’s satisfying to watch big Gray clouds move in and watching the lightening, then hearing the loud boom of the thunder. We could use some rain where I live.

2 Likes

Love it when it’s warm outside and pour rain, because I love walking in the warm rain.

2 Likes

Actually, my favorite was in Wyoming, where I lived for 15 years - in the Summer you had β€œthunder storms” literally, thunder, lightening and ZERO precipitation. All of our precipitation came during from September - June 1st in the form of snow which could for the most part be just shaken off. (I had an umbrella that I brought up there from the South - only used it like twice in those 15 years!) Once that blanket of snow had fallen, it was like a blanket of quiet over everything. It was wonderful - and I miss it so much. I’m now on the Texas Gulf Coast where it’s hotter than Hades at least 10 months of the year.

2 Likes