Fear of the Dark

Oh wow… did anyone else notice the link to seki’s imposter under ramy’s blurb? Interesting…

EDIT: nvm, didn’t realize it was a collab

Tgentry has more prints, according to ShirtWhat, so he’s really still the Beatles.

Reminds me of the movie poster for “Hard Candy”

Also, I like the idea, but I recall what people reported about “Behold a Pale Horse” and they appear to be the same colors, so I predict that in the end this shirt may simply look like a series of red dots.

I can imagine her pulling out two machine guns out of that basket and blowing that wolf into little bits.

I absolutely adore this shirt. It reminds me of Naruto and the 9 tails for some reason. Guess it’s that lame anime geek inside of me. However it reminds me of how I feel every time I play a horror video game, or go walk someplace alone at night. My ex called those “the mad reds” and I find it funny that it is lil red riding in the hood.

That would make RamyB Garth Brooks.

first shirt I’ve bought in two months, great job!

Did anyone else start singing Li’l Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs when they saw this shirt?

Granny looks hungry.

Owoooooooo!
Who’s that I see walkin’ in these woods?
Why, it’s Little Red Riding Hood.
Hey there Little Red Riding Hood,
You sure are looking good.
You’re everything a big bad wolf could want.
Listen to me.

Little Red Riding Hood
I don’t think little big girls should
Go walking in these spooky old woods alone.
Owoooooooo!

What big eyes you have,
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad.
So just to see that you don’t get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a ways.

What full lips you have.
They’re sure to lure someone bad.
So until you get to grandma’s place
I think you ought to walk with me and be safe.

I’m gonna keep my sheep suit on
Until I’m sure that you’ve been shown
That I can be trusted walking with you alone.
Owoooooooo!

Little Red Riding Hood
I’d like to hold you if I could
But you might think I’m a big bad wolf so I won’t.
Owoooooooo!

What a big heart I have-the better to love you with.
Little Red Riding Hood
Even bad wolves can be good.
I’ll try to be satisfied just to walk close by your side.
Maybe you’ll see things my way before we get to grandma’s place.

Little Red Riding Hood
You sure are looking good
You’re everything that a big bad wolf could want.
Owoooooooo! I mean baaaaaa! Baaa?

It isn’t , and shouldn’t be. And if it is, all hell’s gonna break lose.
Fortunately, I think it’s a Freudian-Woot-slip.
I hope. :smiley:

Eh? Generic dark trees and shapes, lack of facial expressions (or even a face here), lack of expression in general… it may not have the content of a typical RamyB, but it’s pretty recognizable as his style, I think, and it’s pretty uninspired overall. Not his worst, but not really that good and it’s annoying that this won outright.

Based on the writeup, I think that Woot THINKS it’s a collab, but doesn’t know for sure. Hence “What, you don’t see a phobia? It’s the fear of getting caught!”

Also, Imposter has always been listed underneath RamyB wins. I think that one may have been a collaboration, making it Ramy’s also.

I’d be more afraid of Red Hood than the Big Bad Wolf from this shirt.

The whole write up for this shirt seems to be one big analogy about Seki.

Yeah, nice of Woot to reference the recent dustup and the ambiguity, but still print the bloody shirt.
Sorry, not a ramy hater, but the waffling of the Woot gets my goat.
Off to bed. Totally good Zzzz time wasted.

Yep, I think I did.

I think Woot has shown us their bias towards Ramyb clearly week after week, but this week they went over the top by allowing staff to post personal comments in his thread while voting was going on. Also, this was not submitted as a collab with Seki yet now they link a Seki shirt under Ramy’s name.

But to say he is the Beatles of shirt designing…I can’t sit with that…that is just blasphemy. He is more like Vanilla Ice, not the Beatles. There is no there, there.

I predict this shirt will print terribly.

I really can’t express the awesomeness of this shirt. So I’m not even going to try. However, I will say that…I LOVE IT AND AM IN FOR 2!

I love mythos behind the story of Little Red Riding Hood. There are so many versions, from so many different angles.