February 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!! 💩

But what are those round dark red sparkly things in the lower right corner?

1 Like

Shower heads

1 Like

I don’t see red sparkly things, but I do see a handheld/shower head combo set.

(Can you confirm, @Fenya?)

1 Like

Yes is a shower head I forgot to type that out and I forgot to type one level in upper right of photo

1 Like

I didn’t have a cat like everybody else, so my daughter loaned me Cutie from her collection of stuffed animals. Cutie was really looking forward to opening my Brick of Consciousness.

I seemed to sense that my 4.8 pound ‘brick’ was loosely themed around Camping and Leisure.

The big win was the (#1) Hydetech Thermal Water Bottle 34 oz (30 bucks - goes to son for baseball season). Following the camping part of the theme was the (#2) 16 oz Outdoor Equipment Camping Mug (4 bucks). For leisure, there were two shirts, a (#3) Port & Company Black Male Small Hang Ten Hand Gesture T-Shirt (price? - will probably go to daughter,) and a (#4) Tri-Mountain Callaway Polo Shirt Youth Size Small (price? - too small for anyone currently in the house. Maybe we can hire a very small caddy?) Once we get past the leisure part, there were some outdoorsy work-type items, a (#5) Sterling Tools 6 inch Torpedo Level ($1) (which I’m going to hang on to until the next time I need a $1 white elephant prize,) and a (#6) Task Tools T23208C Heavy Duty Bi-Metal Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blade for Nailed Wood and Wood, 12-Inch ($12). Moving down the list, we moved into the footware section with a nice pair of brand new (#7) Asics Medium Running Cooling Socks ($10 - goes to wife) and a pair of (#8) Officially Licensed Florida Gator Size Men’s Small Footware (? - fits the daughter, although I don’t think she’ll wear them in public.) Defying classification was the (#9) Safety 1st Side by Side Cabinet Lock (2 pack)($3), the (#10) 32 Dixie Perfect Touch Insulated Cups (which I’m planning to use for potting plants,) a (#11) Woot Pen with Banner (awesome), and a (#12) Paper Woot “?” Bag. Tallying up the prices of what I was able to find online, my $11 bag brought in at least $60 worth of “Consciousness” that I didn’t know that I needed. So disappointing. Thanks, Woot! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well, going to call this bag of crap a bag of crap. Really my first one I’d call a real disappointment.

1. ($2) Micro USB charger (I have apple and USB C, so donate box)
  2. ($6) Stainless steel grinding wheel, 6 inch (4 inch grinder)
  3. ($$) Woot pen (keeper)
  4. ($4) Two 2-card baseball card holders. (OK IF my 1929 Kashin 316 cards can fit in there)
  5. ($6) Universal remote (Not going to replace my Dish remote, donate)
  6. ($20?) Universal power strip (can always use one)
  7. ($13) SF 49ers Santa Ornament (close, a Chargers fan)
  8. ($12) Texas A&M golf tees (will use any on the course)
  9. ($9) 12 pack of treat boxes (may be useful for a kids birthday party)
  10. ($30) Springfield XD gun holster ('Merica! Actually looking at this gun in 9mm)
  11. ($9) 3 wide ruled composition books (guess I need to log some lab data)
  12. ($18? lol) 9 2-pocket portfolios (imagine the book report possibilities!)
  13. ($$) Woot paper bag (good for compiling the donations)
  14. ($30) UnderArmour long sleeve heat gear t-shirt (Holy WOOT!!! It’s actually MY size!!)

TOTAL = +/- $159. I think $10 was fair though. :slight_smile:

So, 1 decent item, and a lot of meh this time. But, the shirt is worth more than the BOC, so I guess it worked out? I wasn’t in the market for a long sleeve shirt, so, there you go. I’ll get my revenge on the next one.

PS: Haven’t had a cat in 10 years, sorry I missed out on the gratuitous cat photo bomb.

Updated 3/6 @ 12 EST with prices.

6 Likes

Thank you! I got tambourines in my head, and couldn’t see what they really were.

Does the jacket fit anyone? I once got a puffy jacket that fit me in a BOC. It was olive drab, which looks awful on most people, but I’m a redhead, so it looks ok.

2 Likes

One of my best BOCs. Lots of good merch in the box, including a BT speaker, 3X official NFL merchandise (with a pretty fancy bowling shirt for my bowling outing next week!), bicycle lights, work gloves, exercise socks, a taiwan flag mug, woot pen, universal remote, and computer fans. I am disappointed to not be disappointed. Well played. Well played indeed.

6 Likes

Yes, I am saving it for a Christmas gift! :smile:

1 Like

Received this afternoon, shared promptly. No windfalls here, just mostly decent stuff:

• Kitchen tongs
  • Kinetic Foam in 3 bright colors
  • Apple iPad cover (damaged)
  • Child’s Monster High costume
  • Pullover hoodie with embroidered LA Rams logo
  • Coaster set, NIP
  • Two pairs child’s scissors
  • Woot pen
  • Obligatory Woot bag

As I said, not a windfall, but I can use the hoodie (first time ever I received a piece of clothing that actually fits me!), tongs and even though they’re kids scissors, I’ll use them. The foam I’ll gift to my nephew. No idea what’s up with the rut of Halloween costumes! I’ve received one in every box for the past couple years. I’ll keep it up for a while and eventually open a Halloween superstore. :wink:

So overall, I definitely got my value back. Not displeased. :blush:

6 Likes

Crap arrived!

Very little disappointment, am keeping most of it, so you lose Woot!

TWO Woot Pens
Woot shopping bag
Parade of elephants wall border
Hello Kitty dress up costume
Jolee’s Boutique Beach Ball Sunglasses Dimentional Scrapbook Stickers
USB charging brick
“Love is in the Air” t-shirt
sparkly cat collar
Personal Watchdog Motion Detector Alarm
1.25 reader glasses
drawer knob
bingo chips
level
hand warmers
strainer drain
duster
and last and least
A kids book called “Santa Claus is on his way to Texas” haha…ok Woot, you got me here. How am I going to give this away in Beaver Utah?

Thanks for the fun!

6 Likes

Woot! ? Bag x1
Woot! Pen x1
Xuron Micro-Shear Flush Cutter x1
Seatbelt Shoulder Pad x1
Scotch Duct Tape x1
Joby GorillaPod Hybrid x1
HANDy Paint Cup x1
NFL Atlanta Falcons Decorative Ribbon (4 Rolls) x1
Vibe 5in1 Remote x1
Baseball Wallet x1
Baseball ID Holder x1
BioBubble Deco Cubes Fish Tank x1
How to Catch an Elf Book x2
Generic 8Gb blue Doctor Shape Cartoon USB Flash Drive x1

6 Likes

So my BOC tracking is still showing as “label created”. @ThunderThighs did all of the BOCs from last week ship from the warehouse yet or is mine in one of the last to leave? I know it’s only been 1 week since the label was printed but I’ve been spoiled the last couple of BOCs with pretty quick shipping. :slight_smile:

Here’s my high quality BOC.

Not pictured : pop socket with letter of our last name, woot :poop: emoji stress ball, and a thermal water bottle. (Wife claimed upon arrival :joy:)

Overall a decent BOC! Great crappy job woot!

6 Likes

It finally arrived!!! here’s what was inside

-Chompers 5" lurers $6.99
-DogHelios Dog Coat $41.68
-Precision Screwdriver Set $0.89; yes, 89 cents, and they look like they’re worth every bit of it but not a penny more
-Black knit headband, unlabeled just a “G” on the tag, est. $5
-Woot! Pen “Whose Pen is This” & “Made You Look” on the banner, priceless
-“Best for Birds” bird feeder couldn’t find exact model, est. $15
-Obligatory ? bag - priceless
-“Carol” pop-socket $15
-Travelocity Micro USB car charger, price varies by source, est. $10
-8 sets of 12 Cincinnati Bengals NFL cards, est. $5 each $40

Total crapworth $134.56 + tax of utter disappointment, Woot! truly delivered as promised today, I couldn’t be (un)happier!

7 Likes

If you use Zip ties for anything, be sure and use this pair of Flush Cutters to trim it. The cut is clean and flush so there is no “meat hook” left behind to snag an unsuspecting hand :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I cannot believe that I was able to get my hands on a bag of crap! The excitement I felt waiting for the bag to be added to my shopping cart was like nothing I’d ever experienced before! Waiting for the bag to arrive was like being a child waiting for Christmas. When the bag finally arrived it was exactly what was promised, complete crap. However it was the most exciting crap I’ve ever received and I would be thrilled beyond belief to do it all over again and get more crap!
To start it off the first thing I saw in the box was a spiral notebook of white lined paper. Then an LSU car decal. Then a blue lives matter pop up cell phone holder. Next up a knife sleeve. Then a womans Detroit Lions t-shirt (this one would fit me, however I’m in Vancouver, WA and the furthest thing from a Lions fan). A surprisingly detailed “winter elements” t-shirt that I find very bizarre. The nicest item of crap was a good quality yoga mat bag (but seeing as I don’t own a yoga mat still qualifies as crap). Now for the crem dela crem of crap… two Motorola VGA travel adapters, that’s right two of them! They even came in plastic bags that specify Non-Retail Packaging. They’ve got some weird older double connection for some ancient Motorola phone. The crappiness was truly overwhelming on this one!
So am I disappointed in my bag of crap? Absolutely not! I want more crap and I want it now!
Why must I wait for more crap?!?!?

4 Likes

“Shipment Ready for UPS” is what tracking says. Hopefully it’s really big and woot is having trouble finding a pony to tow it.

2 Likes

I bet they had to get logistics involved: a crane to pick it, oversized load to haul it, special clearances for power lines, etc.

Edit: This?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073FZ8PP9/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B073FZ8PP9&linkCode=as2&tag=eathnoth06-20&linkId=6611171d3bdd9c43871ff6f6bb396d3e

3 Likes