Fed Ex Problem

So I ordered the d-link wireless adaptors from Woot on August 4th, and my credit card was charged on the 5th. I still have not recieved them. And I live in DFW too, guys!

I got off the phone with FedEx and they said that the package is being returned to the shipper, even though I spoke with them yesterday and the rep said I’d have in this afternoon. Now, the new rep said that best case scenario is Monday, with most likely shipping date on Wednesday for Thursday or Friday delivery. For a same city delivery!

Damn, am I frusrated right now.

Here is the listing of my product’s shipping history from FedEx.

Aug 19, 2005 7:11 AM

Arrived at FedEx location   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

7:01 AM	

Shipment exception   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Barcode label unreadable and replaced  	

3:51 AM	

Departed FedEx location   	

HUTCHINS, TX 	

Aug 18, 2005 2:22 AM

HUTCHINS, TX 	

Aug 17, 2005 10:00 PM

Departed FedEx location   	

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 	

5:12 PM	

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 	

Aug 16, 2005 9:38 AM

Departed FedEx location   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

5:04 AM	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

4:35 AM	

Package returned to shipper   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Aug 15, 2005 4:00 PM

Delivery exception   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Delivery delayed, scheduled for next business day  	

Aug 12, 2005 4:09 PM

Delivery exception   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Customer not available or business closed  	

8:27 AM	

On FedEx vehicle for delivery   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Aug 11, 2005 4:19 PM

Delivery exception   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Delivery delayed, scheduled for next business day  	

5:04 AM	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Aug 10, 2005 5:56 AM

FORT WORTH, TX 	

5:03 AM	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Aug 9, 2005 3:18 AM

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Aug 8, 2005 3:25 PM

Held at FedEx location for recipient pickup   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Package available for pickup  	

Aug 6, 2005 6:55 AM

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Aug 5, 2005 9:47 PM

At local FedEx facility   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Scheduled for delivery next business day  	

3:55 PM	

Delivery exception   	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Incorrect address  	

3:27 AM	

FORT WORTH, TX 	

Aug 4, 2005 11:07 PM

Left origin   	

IRVING, TX 	

8:14 PM	

IRVING, TX 	

7:28 PM	

Picked up   	

IRVING, TX 	

3:33 PM	

Package data transmitted to FedEx

wow, sounds like you got FedOwned.

I have had repeated issues with UPS, not of this caliber, but bad enough, so I request Fedex on the majority of my online purchases, and they are almost always ahead of schedule. Hell, I got 2 sets of wheels and tires 3 days early via Fedex, something I expected to be late, not together, and I expected at least one damaged box in the proecss, but no.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience, I would have been extremely upset and trying to contact Fedex upper management a few days ago. Post up when you get this resolved.

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
Attn: Woody1
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

wow, sounds like you got FedOwned.

I have had repeated issues with UPS, not of this caliber, but bad enough, so I request Fedex on the majority of my online purchases, and they are almost always ahead of schedule. Hell, I got 2 sets of wheels and tires 3 days early via Fedex, something I expected to be late, not together, and I expected at least one damaged box in the proecss, but no.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience, I would have been extremely upset and trying to contact Fedex upper management a few days ago. Post up when you get this resolved.

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
Attn: Woody1
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

Did you/they use the right labels for tracking every step? fe http://www.mediaform.de/barcode/adressetiketten-paket,598.html
otherwise it’s going to be difficult.

The thread is 6 years old…I imagine which barcode they used isn’t really an issue any longer.