Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum!

Yay Travis! Grats on the printing of your, what, 14th shirt? I’ve lost track.
(BTW–We expect reaaallly nice xmas prezzies this year.) :wink:

Really? I honestly thought the whole ‘Fee Fei Foe Fum’ gave it away as the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk… if you wear it, you’re the giant. I thing this will be cute for some little kids for a cheap costume… find some old pants you can rip up/ cut up the bottoms of and he can be the big giant.

says the one who had four prints this year herself :wink:

T-shirts. Lots and lots of odd sized t-shirts comin’ your way.

Please check out my entry for this week!:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/tgentry/Hunter_vs_Prey-49p06c-s.jpg

It is a pretty cool concept, and you can actually add to the costume by dressing up as I giant or adding whatever you want for makeup’/clothing/mask ect. Its pretty cool. I just wonder how large the guy will actually print on the shirt.

Edit: I’m posting all my randoms in the picture thread, along with reverse tarzan. So many woot shirts today :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=JadenKale, post:22, topic:194093]
Really? I honestly thought the whole ‘Fee Fei Foe Fum’ gave it away as the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk… if you wear it, you’re the giant. I thing this will be cute for some little kids for a cheap costume… find some old pants you can rip up/ cut up the bottoms of and he can be the big giant.

Actually you’re the beanstock, ergo green. Jack climbed the beanstalk.

[QUOTE=davide63]

It’s intended to be the giant, wearing a green shirt. But it can always be the beanstalk if you prefer it that way.

I was going to say, how many times would you consider a tailor using a needle to climb a tough plant stalk?.. but whatever way you choose, it could be great…

hell, go as the Jolly Green Giant and say you’re infested with humans XP

Excellent artwork on this one. It truly looks as though Jack is 3D on there, which I love.
Congratulations tgentry. :slight_smile:

Loving the shadow. In for two.

I love this shirt except…

I, too am concerned about the placement for the ladies. Especially seeing as how small the women’s sizes are. Might work for those who are smallish, but for us chesty girls it would be a little awkward.

I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN

Congrats on the terrific design sir!
My personal favorite in the contest.

great beans! now jack’ll climb my man-boobs.

I also want the kangaroo shirt.
It would get the ladies attention, and its cute.

I just unbookmarked shirt.woot. thats how bad the shirts have been…

I like the idea more than I like the shirt I feel like.

Looks a little gay at first glance. Second glance it seems the gay guy is crawling towards boobs. Is this a try not to be gay metaphor?

i would buy this if that was a pole dancing stripper

I got mine! What a great shirt. Simple, wearable, clever.

Edit: I’m buying it for everyday wear, not as a costume. I’m a chesty sort of gal, but I’m not worried about the placement. It’s not like boobs are something to be ashamed of.