Feel good clip of the week/day/whatever!

Come share your “faith in humanity” clips.

There is enough hatred and ugliness in the world today. Add clips that give you some hope that we humans aren’t all bad.

15 Likes
5 Likes

Awesome live view as well.

6 Likes
7 Likes

That’s crazy cool. Especially since polar bears have been known to be aggressive, for it to know that this particular human was trustworthy is awesome.

5 Likes

Great idea for a thread of positivity !!!

5 Likes

I just figured we need it in this world.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Just taking the family to the pool. Nothing to see here. That was cool of him to do.

3 Likes

Many thanks for these videos. It motivates me more and more to go work at the Wolf sanctuary in Oregon, that I hope is a future endeavor of mine.

5 Likes
4 Likes

She has some incredible insight. It’s a beautiful rescue story that doesn’t nearly get enough limelight. Like the wolf, sharks are misunderstood and misrepresented. Thanks for this.

2 Likes
5 Likes

That actually brought tears of pride to my eyes.

I hope the other men that were featured in that video, to include the cops that finally showed up, were embarrassed at the fact that they just stood there while the 17-year-old kid did all the rescue work. Granted that one guy joined them at the end but still. And then on top of it when the guy fell in that had hip waders on the kid paused long enough to help him out of the water too.

That kid was more of a real man than everybody else on that shore as far as I’m concerned.

5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

RESPECT! (for both videos)

3 Likes

Was trying to figure out if the live view was the main one on that page or the one in the upper right corner. I gathered it was the one in the upper right corner and the big video was right after they were born based on the blood smear and stuff. Regardless adorable.

4 Likes

Cool

4 Likes

Furball Farm Cat Sanctuary in Minnesota is caring for over 350+ feral cats. They are non-profit and operate with donations and volunteers. They recently built a larger facility better equipped to house them all.

New Facility

5 Likes