Feel good clip of the week/day/whatever!

Wow

5 Likes
6 Likes

So many heartwarming stories out there. The news makes it seem like there are only bad things going on in the world. But actually there are things like this happening all the time too.

5 Likes

Men with good hearts rule! Son found this little guy snuggled up to his mama groundhog. She had been hit and killed by a car. He called the conservation dept, did this bucket thing for 24 hrs. He drove it to Blue Springs today. They will be posting updates on fb about progress. I fell in love with my kid today all over again! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Good man. Much respect!

Be A Hero GIF by SomeGoodNews

6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

That was amazing. That brought me to tears of pride for that kid.

4 Likes

I love seeing people randomly come together.

3 Likes

Very cool (no pun intended)

2 Likes

I just seen this story this morning! Heroes come in many different sizes. WTFG, kid!!

4 Likes

Today I learned you can give lizards cpr to save them from drowning

7 Likes

That last guy had the patience of Job. His dedication that lizard was crazy.

I had no idea you could give lizards CPR either. Just when I thought I knew a lot about animals of different kinds, boom I learned something new.

4 Likes

Regardless of your spiritual/unspiritual beliefs one way or the other, please see below.

I have a humble request. By whatever means it takes, whether streaming or whatnot, watch the movie called “The Cokeville Miracle”. It’s a true story that happened in 1986. With all the evil in this world, we need to be reminded of good. That’s all I’ll say, but I beg you to watch it.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I shall be watching it . Have never heard of it before

3 Likes

Yeah I was just fishing through Roku and saw it. I am so glad I did. Course I was bawling through most of it but still.

3 Likes

I got chicken bumps just watching the trailer. And i am a huge movie crier :rofl:

4 Likes

How much huge movie crier as well. It’s rare that I’m actually sobbing though. This one got me near the end. That’s all the spoilers you get.

3 Likes

you ruined this thread. I’m out.