Fellowship, Or Die.

This design apparently leaves us speechless.

And “silence is golden” - Ben Franklin

[youtube=4zLfCnGVeL4][/youtube]

Frodo
Merry
Pippin
Samwise
Legolas
Gimli
Aragon
Gandalf
Boromir

Well, that’s at least 9 shirts sold… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the print, Rasabi! :slight_smile:

Scary moment when I turned on woot this morning and yesterday’s shirt was still sitting there, sold out, like the langoliers were on strike.

Very glad to see a new shirt appear. Sharp design(!), rasabi.

Good call! I was sitting here going “Gondor, Lothlorien, Shire…?”

Yeah…not sure you want to wear this one to the airport. Seems a little too extremist and a little too parallel to the mindset of extremists. I get the humor, but it’s too subtle. You can’t wear this shirt in public these days without causing problems. The average TSA agent is just not going to understand especially with the recent popularity of the neck beard.

Wow, Rasabi, it’s like you made a design just for me. I love it!

(Though I would’ve preferred white printing on black, just cuz I’m getting tired of gray shirts. Of course, off-white or “natural” would really be the most appropriate, but who would want that? As Gaffigan says, "You know what color I really look bad in? Flesh color. Not a good look.)

@shelldav:

But the nutjobs haven’t misappropriated Join Or Die. (Yet…) It’s Don’t Tread On Me stickers they slap on their pickup trucks next to the pink, white and gray These Colors Don’t Run (but they sure do fade because the sticker was made in China) American flag.

This is awesome!
Great job!

can someone explain this shirt to me?

It’s a play on Benjamin Franklin’s political cartoon seen here. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Benjamin_Franklin_-Join_or_Die.jpg/1280px-Benjamin_Franklin-_Join_or_Die.jpg

The Sword is Aragorn’s sword from Lord of the Rings and the letters stand for the names of the fellowship instead of the original colonies on Franklin’s drawing.

<3