Fett Lucky

This… not the t-shirt, not even the clever write-up, but this little jingle right here is what it took to get the song stuck in my head XD

Lol, what i was thinking about the text, one got his head cut off by a jedi and the other got eaten by a space monster. Are they really that lucky?

Such an awesome shirt, Jason. Congrats!

Meanwhile, no love from West Virginia?

Ya i don’t want to sound like the douche bag from the movie BIG but… I don’t get it.

There is actually a lot of similarities. That’s why i like this shirt, it was well thought out.

1. There is a song called “Get Lucky” by the music group called Daft punk.

2. The guys on the shirt (which are from star wars) both have the name “fett” in their respective names. So what the shirt creator did was change the song name “get” lucky to “fett” lucky.

3. The two men in the group Daft Punk have these costumes that they always wear when in public or making music videos. They resemble futuristic robots. Now the two star wars character Bobo Fett and Jango Fett (persons on the shirt) with their helmets and body armor look very similar to Daft Punk.

And that’s how this shirt was created!

Beautifully answered! All I was going to do was to post a link to the song and repost the picture XD

But for sake of comparison, here ya go you tattle tale you XD

O.O Anyone else read this article? Looks like we can kiss the EU buh-bye for a long time >.<

Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

Just received this shirt from the random 2-pack. Sweeeet

I received this shirt recently. Love the design, do not like the quality of the shirt at all.