FIC Barebone System ICE-Brick VG61

It’s a shame I’m a compu-tard.
Seemed like a great deal. I guess I’ll wait around for 1 more item.

Wrong kinda shiny :roll:

NNNEXT!!!

MAN! That bad bot sold out before my page even auto-refreshed…BAM! another dead dog…

damn damn damn!!!

The one night I zone out and forget to check… and it’s a frickin’ woot off… on a Thursday night???

Gahhh…

And just in time to see the Ice brick sell out…

The woot ghods hate me. :x

damn damn damn!!!

The one night I zone out and forget to check… and it’s a frickin’ woot off… on a Thursday night???

Gahhh…

And just in time to see the Ice brick sell out…

The woot ghods hate me. :x

[quote user=“zelachang”]i dont want no brick.
ive got my baby in a Lian-Li[/quote]

now that’s what I’m talking about!

I’d love to see one of those on a woot-off

WTF was that…? Kind of like Junior High sex, is it over alerady…I hope it was good for you.

I have missed this twice now. Are there any more? Anyone order one they want to sell?

This is the second time I missed the FIC Barebone System ICE-Brick VG61. Anyone have a extra they wanna sell?

I bought one, only the motherboard is bad and FIC refuses to acknowledge the warranty. Woot! where are you when I need you? Why won’t you answer my EMail? What do I do with this mini boat anchor?

i assume you got yours from the last time woot offered them.
i’ll add your name to a list of others to contact for service, but it may be a couple more days since we’re recovering from another woot-off this week.

Hello Jim,
May I have your order number so I can go ahead and issue you an RMA?
Unfortunately we don’t have any here to replace them with, so it will be for a refund.
I apologize for the inconvience,
Tori-----

Dear Tori—,
I am a little surprised at your response since you just sold 15 more of these last Friday - which is after I complained about the bad motherboard. I am also surprised that you would sell “certified” merchandise that is disavowed by the manufacturer. And finally, I am surprised that you would continue to sell these and take so long to answer my first Email if you knew that the manufacturer would not support their product at all.

Bad Woot!

Jim

Due to popular demand I will not be posting my freeminimacs thingy.
Also I have decided i need the next 3hrs to sleep so ya’ll have a good time and if something like say a bag o crap sneaks its little terd like self in here, wake me up

goodnight irene

First page

too large?

same woot description as last time, were the others too?

how many more w00ts? i’m tired? and i want something GOOD!

First Page?

FIC Barebone System ICE-Brick VG61
Brick-a-brac-a-dabra!
$99.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

FIC’s Ice-Brick is even smaller than the Ice Cube you’ve seen here before, and smaller still than the Ice Cube you saw in Anaconda. But don’t underestimate it. For once in your life, look past the dinky wee-ness! This is the PC analog of Warwick Davis as the Leprechaun: petite but unstoppable.* Why, just imagine all the space this will free up on your desk! You can switch to 2-liters.

But look here, Professor Brainard: this is just the case, power supply and motherboard. You’re going to have to buy your own processor, memory, hard drive and optical drive. And you’re going to have to hook everything up. This is no woot for the technologically impaired. Maybe some of your fellow forum weirdos will help you. Maybe you can program your RoboSapien to do it. But one way or another, some intermediate-level assembly is gonna be required. No one said the life of a computer nerd would be easy. We just hope all those swirlies you withstood in middle school left you with the strength of character you’ll need to see you through this not-all-that-challenging challenge.

The Ice-Brick features a lightweight alumuminum case and, thanks to Intel’s 845GV chipset, supports up to a 3.06GHz Pentium 4 processor and 2 Gigs of DDR RAM. There’s a PCI slot, one 5.25” and one 3.5” drive bay, so you can hot-rod the system with a DVD+RW, huge hard drive, Soundblaster audio, corkscrew, My Little Pony stickers, or whatever your heart desires.

Features:
Condition: Recertified, white box
Model: ICE BRICK IB-VG61
Supports Celeron and P4 up to 3.06Ghz P4 with HT
Chipset: Intel 845GV
Two DIMM slots support up to 2 Gigs of DDR
IDE 2 x ATA100 IDE channels
Expansion Slots: 1 PCI slot
Audio: AC-Link with AC’97 2.2 compliant
One 5.25” bay, One 3.5” bay
Integrated graphics
Integrated 10/100 NIC
4 USB 2.0 ports, ideal for three of those fans and a “personal massager”
Dimensions 15.0” x 11.2” x 4.5”
Included: manual, power cable, driver disc

CPU Support:
Supports Intel Socket 478 Pentium 4 processor
Supports Intel Socket 478 Celeron processor
400/533MHz Intel NetBurst micro-architecture bus

Front Panel I/O Output Board:
2 Type A USB connectors
MIC-in
Speaker-out

Back Panel I/O Output:
2 Type A USB connectors, 1 RJ-45 LAN port
1 fast serial port, 1 D-type 15-pin VGA connector,1 D-type Com 1 connector
Line-in, MIC-in, Speaker-out
2 PS2 connectors

*Product is not actually “unstoppable.” Also, the scientific community is as yet divided on the existence of leprechauns.

http://www.woot.com/images/madAPEvsMETALtubing.jpg

I had to do a double-take with this pic! :shock: