FIC VL67 Ice-Cube P4 Barebone

nice woot … and I just got a new computer :frowning:

wooty mantra

Why would you want a wannabe Mac pee cee? Just get a Mac Mini for a couple hundred more bucks.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

$225.57 - eWiz.com

$251.07 - CompuVest

$252.95 - ioCombo

$240.90 - Neutronexpress

Beats the hell outta froogle. Go woot! now where are those flashing lights I adore so much… :wink:

[quote=“doytchev”] product description and pics … [quote user=“odragon”] product description and pics

IS THAT BETTER, WOOT??[/quote]

Can you edit your post next time so you don’t waste so much real estate? It’s a courtesy I’d appreciate.
Thanks!

Finally … a toaster oven!
:lol:

[quote=“mac daddy1”][quote user=“doytchev”] product description and pics … [quote user=“odragon”] product description and pics

IS THAT BETTER, WOOT??[/quote]

Can you edit your post next time so you don’t waste so much real estate? It’s a courtesy I’d appreciate.
Thanks![/quote]
Why some can post junk like this, other are deleted for a "space saving"purposses

Too bad I don’t need anymore computers and I have so many “toys” laying around already or I might be inclined to buy one of these. I actually googled this for $179.00 so this isn’t the greatest price.

what the hell? I thought I was halluciniating or something but this happen to me again:

I post on the first page, I see my post on the first page then a few minutes later after refreshing the page, my post is gone… :evil: My post was next to carp2k and vkims post on the first page. WHAT IS GOING ON WOOT STAFF!!! Can you explain? I still have the old page with my post on the first page open in my browser.

This oughta last the weekend. :lol:

Hurray! My first Woot!

Bought my husband a SFF from Alienware for Xmas. We love it! This one will be fun because I’ll get to build it myself. I find that extremely groovy. Thanks Woot!

Woot Off

I would like to build another pc but can it come with more than a frame? :twisted:

Not for me! A bit geeky–so who are you selling to anyway? And what freakin’ page anyhow?

Would some kind soul please tell me the approximate cost of a compatible 3Mz Intel-Pentium, all the memory the box can eat? And any other ABSOLUTELY necessary things to make it go BEEP when I turn the power on (no beep-beep, no road-runner, etc.)

Other stuff would be, of course, useful but this is approximately what I’d need (using a KMM switch) to use the beast with my ancient, cruft old graphics card and Audigy (no number) and…

Thanks!

BTW: how -can- this be “refurbished”???

Your least favorite wootaholic,
ZtF

This is just a little too much Geek for me! … or maybe too much hi-tech! Either way, I’m passing without a second thought. Thanks for making it easy on my wallet.

Like the DVD burner/Or the CD burner?
Or the 5.25" 1.2Mb floppy drive?
Or the 5.25" 360K floppy drive?

Maybe this one’s just assuming that if you have a case like this, you have a combo drive and you don’t need to load your Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards game.

I guess the folk who design Apple system boxes can still sleep nights.

NEWS4A2, the blood-sucking journalist, has spoken.

Oh holy saint of wootdom. Quelle twit que je suis!

How about “[size=18:b6702d102b]KVM[/size:b6702d102b]” switch. The amazing thing is that I’ve got one sitting around that I’ve never used, etc…

Isn’t that a little light for a P4 & assumably a power hungry vid card - Integrated graphics suck, thats why the AGP slot is in there- (assuming it’s gonna be a home theater or Lanparty box) ? Also I know heat dissipation has been an issue on some of these sff boxes, so at least a 92mm fan. But hey, what do I know? If it weren’t for the Intel stuff, I’d like one for a lan gaming rig.