Fidget Spinner

They’re $1.99 on 1sale.com today. Rip off price here.

These are all cheap spinners. This one is machined and much better:

Thanks for that! Just ordered.

I just bought this one for my kid the other day, via the Mother Ship. Same materials (ceramic center bearing, ABS plastic) for $14.99 + free Prime shipping. And, it came with a carrying case. It arrived in two days.

post of the day.

I just bought two of these exactly like this from gear best for under six shipped for both. LOL.

‘less than’ (not ‘less then’)

Fidget cubes are very popular in Jr. High here (UT). Parents and teachers like them because it helps keep phones in pockets.

These are literally $2 total on wish.com.

This spinner does have a really long spin time, feels good in the hand, and seems to be well put together. Sadly, the one we got wore out after three days of use; the center bearing started to make noise and vibrate, which ruined the effect of it. On the bright side, Woot customer support was great about processing a refund.

Whoa! Do you know where I can get one? Mine stopped moving around '77.

YES. Now she is busy hiding her own easter eggs!

It started with the Strawberries…

me want what they smoke

My nephew asked me to print him one. I thought he was retarded for wanting this stupid thing. Now I see the entire world is retarded.

Ordered a couple different kinds from amazon and this one from woot. Got the one in from woot today.

Hands down the one from woot is wayyyy better as far as quality and spin time. The center bearing is much smaller and of a much higher quality than the outer bearings on each ear.

I’m very happy.

First off, I can’t believe I just read all of those comments…
Second of all, most people here in Utah, due to a certain religion, are not allowed to drink, have sex before marriage, smoke etc… IMO they’re, ummm… a bit tightly wound

For more information see,
“Footloose” filmed here.
Ok then.
Please don’t me mean if I screwed up my post, I’m only 8 yo.
JK

can wait to stop my fidgeting. just got mine on order.

I just bought a cheap one on Amazon, and an expensive one on Woot. Neither are the original, as the box should have been different shades of blue instead of 50 shades of Grey. The one from Woot stands slightly taller when laid on a flat surface, has rounder edges, is quieter while spinning, and has a slightly concave center. When comparing spin times, both made it past the 2 minute mark, but Woot’s lasted nearly 4 minutes.You can’t say you get the same thing for the same price until you sit them side by side. Some sellers lie, and don’t send what they advertise. It’s just a matter of how much you’re willing to spend for a longer spin time.

I ordered one for me, and one for my son,…THANKS!!!