Field and Stream Leather Watch and Multi-Tool Gift Set

By my crackpot calculations, I say they have approximately 144 of these.

Why didn’t these just go in the last BOC?

Wow, that was tricky. Glad to see the woot off continue but where am I going to get the money for all these items?

9% of them are gone already, however many that is.

lol someone said its getting late!

haven’t worn out my Tag yet…

The server seems more responsive now that everyone has been tricked in to going to sleep.

Looks like there are 120 of them…

Ah, the advantage to need to work at night! I have to stay up anyway, so I might as well continue looking at woot! And hopefully some more people went to sleep with the “fake-out” and some others got thrown off by this woot. It’ll speed up the servers and make them not so prone to errors (hopefully). Then again, I hope not too many went to sleep so they can buy up these watches.

People are really buying this woot… Well to each his own… But not me. not ever

Works for me, The more people go to sleep, the more goodies and less lag for the rest of us :slight_smile:

It’s steadily moving, thank god, cause that watch is ghey

120 poor bastards who are going to open a box , look blankly at this cheap watch and even cheaper stupid tool and try and pretend they are ‘pleased’… and mostly unlikely to pull it off…

Mine either, but i just got it in December. It is pretty scratched up though.

Please, someone buy these so i can see the next item and go to bed!!! Been waiting to see that coffee pot with the grinder built in again.

I would love to hurt the “Go to my PC” guy… AHH!!! What a dork!

ROFL

Hey, I actually like these tools, and I finally got an item from a Woot-Off! Would have liked the mystery speakers though…

let’s see… who do i hate to give this to…

good thing we watched Kill Bill vol. 1 earlier. Wanted to watch vol 2…so now i’ve got two reasons to stay up

God bless the people who bought three!