Field & Stream Men's Outdoor Watch Set

OMG Woot! How did you know this is EXACTLY what I suffered through 3 hours of Rio Forge for!?

Urm, yeah, note sarcasm.

I … have… been… waiting… 39 hours… for…
LEAK FROGS!!!

crazy woot servers…the first screen i see of it and there’s like 2% left, sold out, then 100% left…now it’s half gone, going quickly i suppose.

i can’t really see the watch very well…looks interesting, but i wish the pic was better…

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Field & Stream Men’s Outdoor Watch Set
$8.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Field & Stream Men’s Outdoor Watch Set F58GGSFL-W

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

I am sorry, but there is a reason Woot has soooo many and that they are sooooo cheap… It is UGGGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYY

i really like the wood box. you should buy 3 just for the box. could be a collector’s item some day???

hmmmm… wonder if the box is large enough to hide my illicit woot purchases from my wife and kids???

hmm, I but buy it for the box…

At least they’re going pretty fast… Now, let us thank all the w00ters who have sacrificed their $ so we can see the next item: THANKS!

i really like the wood box. you should buy 3 just for the box. could be a collector’s item some day???

Perfect Fathers Day gift. Buy em’ up people.

This would make a great father’s day present. Gawd, I hope my kids don’t see this and get any ideas.
The flashlight is great for those middle of the night trips to the bathroom, whether it be indoors or outdoors. You can illuminate either that lost shoe or that bear poop, lending to the theory that bears do poop in the woods, unless there is a porta-potty nearby.

Woo hoo! What a great Father’s Day gift!

Thanks Woot!

Golfmom :slight_smile:

This would make a great father’s day present. Gawd, I hope my kids don’t see this and get any ideas.
The flashlight is great for those middle of the night trips to the bathroom, whether it be indoors or outdoors. You can illuminate either that lost shoe or that bear poop, lending to the theory that bears do poop in the woods, unless there is a porta-potty nearby.

Don’t feel bad…I turned to answer a work email and when I came back they BOC were all gone…I swear it was only 30 seconds!!!

Woo hoo! What a great Father’s Day gift!

Thanks Woot!

Golfmom :slight_smile:

That poor little tree… :frowning:

I wooted. It’ll make a crappy dirty santa gift that I’m sure someone will fight over…

Bought one for the Father (In Law)… my first Woot purchase!

My FIRST woot…been waiting for the Crap, but I couldn’t past this up for a gift for my stepfather. thanks woot.