Fiery Autumn Colors

“Don’t wear this shirt: to Southern California right now. Too soon.”

hahahahaha. So the joke is on the people in southern california.

Tomorrow why not let’s do a shirt with the flooded 9th ward and say “don’t wear this in New Orleans.”

hahahahahhahaha

I thought flora was something growing a live plant, not smething dead or die’n? Must jest be me.

i generally agree, but i guess the pyromaniac in me just couldn’t resist. i actually haven’t ever picked up one of the eerily similar versions of this tee in the past, and i just decided to go for it today. i have plenty of friends with average tastes who will take it off my hands if it doesn’t work out >=b

It’s a fire-breathing elephant, with only the trunk and aforementioned fire visible.

Hmmm…I wonder how this will print. It has great potential, but, we’ve all seen how these kinds of shirts can be ruined.

I found a flaming Mickey head. And a dude chasing after a bird.

Gotta “love” people who still have issues when someone wins for something other than “cuteness”. Sorry they’re richer than you. Grow up.

Though since you have enough people who’d buy your designs…maybe it’s time to figure out how to gets some of your designs printed another way. ^_~

a bonus penny to you for working in an alternate reference to a trunk…

People in this area who suffered from the fires in recent years would not be terribly amused by this.

I feel as though thinking this has potential means you can’t physically be disappointed by it.

ha, looks like a hand flying someone the bird…

Don’t wear this shirt: to Southern California right now. Too soon.

Which reminds me, when Matchbox 20 first came out with “How Far We’ve Come”, it was during the 2007 Wildfires, the radio station Star 94.1 in San Diego censored the song and changed the first line of the chorus to repeat the first line of the second part of the chorus. Why? Because the chorus started with “I believe the world is burning to the ground.”

dear people,

things catch fire. all the time. everywhere. and each summer, this happens to millions upon millions of trees. it is sad, but everyone gets over it…everyone, that is, except for you.

so don’t buy this shirt–i mean it–or you will burn in hell, just like this tree.

that is all.

yuck.

I must be the only person who knows people who had their homes burned down who aren’t so concerned with material objects and therefore would not be offended by this, and are able to still laugh and realize that California is prone to fire. They deal with it!

A little too much negative space and monochrome for me.

I’d jump if my budget wasn’t so tight, though!

TOO SOON

Agreed. He just printed like a couple weeks ago.

Or she, as woot seems to think. Snicker.

It’s a tree.

About the fires , the Indians used to do this all the time before we got here. So, fire brings new life to a forest. Unless it’s a black forest. In which case you just throw it out and bake a new one.

Are people losing sight of the fact that this design represents the fiery colors of Fall? It’s not aimed at the fires in California, or meant in any way to make light of that issue.