Fiesta 11-Piece Cutlery Set - 6 Colors

Thanks. Was seriously considering these, even though I don’t need them. Not now.

Made in China knives? NO thanks!

Is there a pix of the knife blades? I’d like to see those before buying.

Rainbows all gone?! :frowning:

Sorry, we didn’t get a sample of these.

Perhaps a wooter would help out?

Damn it! We just got a set of Paprika and Cobalt dishes, rainbow would have worked great.

This website shows them all laid out.

There is a rainbow set with a dark brown base, I know as I bought it, then returned it and bought the natural looking base like the one on Woot. Was going for another set, for a gift, but I was too late in deciding…

Rainbow was first to go last Woot also.

I got these on the last Woot! offer, in red. I absolutely LOVE these knives. They look great, the grip is comfortable. Staying sharp so far. I wish I’d gotten the multicolor, but since my kitchen is accessorized mostly in red, it works best for me anyway!

Yay! I regretted not buying these last time because shortly afterward I wound up with lovely chocolate-covered cookware, and Fiesta has discontinued the chocolate color. In for one this time! Thanks for all the positive reviews from last listing’s purchasers!

I cook, a lot. I used to do it professionally so I’m going to tell you something no knife maker wants you to know. You have to sharpen your knives often if you use them often. Many times they’re not so much dull as they need to be honed with a steel. You’ll be amazed at what thirty seconds or less with a steel will do for your sharpness. That being said, depending on the steel quality you may have to sharpen more often than you would think simply because it won’t hold an edge for very long. It’s a bit of a pain but think of it like cutting your fingernails or lawn. It’s just something that needs to be done. If you’ve got a fast growing lawn you’ve got to do it more often. If you’ve got a blade with not so great steel you’ve got to hone it (every time you use it) and then sharpen it yourself or have it done once or twice a year if you use them daily.

wash in dishwasher or by hand in hot soapy water using mild detergent; do not use any detergent with lemon added as this may cause corrosion
For best results, do not leave flatware soaking in water for long periods of time; dry promptly after washing.

Sure sign of a quality product!

It’s the block shipping separately, or did I miss a major exclusion in the description? Got the knives today, no block. :frowning:

Not to my knowledge. Please email support@woot.com and they can look into it. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I just received the knives only as well, but checked tracking on my account. There is a separate package in transit. I’m hoping it’s the block.

Received knives but no block. Sent email to support already. Waiting on response.

Jeez. Sorry, let us know how things go.

Received the knives no block and no shipping for second package. I hope this wont be my last order from woot.

I received my response from customer service. No block. I can return for full credit. I really don’t want to return, such a good deal, anyone know where I can get that block? It must be the exact block because it is a wedding gift off a registry! So sad :frowning: