Fifty Shades of Grey Red Satin (6)

Hello and thank you for looking at our wines. This Fifty Shades of Grey Red Satin is a blend of primarily Petite Sirah and Syrah aged in a combination of new and seasoned French oak barrels. We hope that you enjoy!!

Shadies! Stock up while you wait for Darker to come out!

When I try to order a case, it links me to amazon which indicates that I can not receive the wine in IL. What gives ? I have ordered the white and the red of the Fifty Shades of Grey in the past.

I’m sorry. IL isn’t on the state list for this offer. The winery must renew their licenses with each state each year. Could be something up with the renewal. :frowning:

Our apologies for this!! We are hoping to receive our renewal license for IL any day!! Please check back soon. Again, we apologize for this and thank you for your past purchases.

Apparently marketing 50Shades branding is working. A bit disappointed in descript and specs considering Parducci. Have sampled earlier (older) wine offers of the PS and Syrah (prior 2010). Not a fan of your rubber corkage method but found wines to be okay. For those reading this far, have had some very good older vintage and some so so. I continue to buy but 50 Shades is too gimmicky to me.

I had to double check that it was a 6 bottle box. I just got delivery of it and there were only 5 bottles in it. Only 2 in the top cardboard.

Off to contact woot I guess.

Just opened my box, and I too only received 5 bottles.

Time to contact woot customer service.

Hey all. I did a bit of research and this looks like it will affect all orders. I’ve sent off an email so we can work on a resolution.

I ordered this and they punished me by only sending five bottles.
Thank you sir, may I have another?

Its so good they decided to give the warehouse guys a bonus from every ones order.