Fila Men's or Women's Water Skele-Toes

Just ordered these and wanna get some other things I thought shipping unlocks for the day…anyone know about that?

Really?? Oh wow, guys actually have a choice for once. You know all those men only stores… Oh yeah NONE!

You women have soooo many female only stores n all the stores us guys have we gotta share too. Everyday theres women’s selection of this and that. But we dont complain. So omg, stop the world, for one day, and just one deal, on one DOD site, theres more of a selection for guys… What a nightmare!

If you have a tape measure, I’d check the actual foot length (convert cm to shoe size) The minimalist design makes this footwear close to the size you’d expect. It can also make them unforgiving if they don’t fit well. If you are right in between, either high or low should work without too much issue. The size less will be snug and could hurt your toes. If you go the half-size higher, you could make it loose enough that it can slide as you walk/run/etc and chafe your feet after a while (added padding can stop this). There’s no perfect solution, though.

If shun makes shoes someday, they will look like these. Fat celebrity chef Molto Mario swears by them. Saw him at the ultrabar at the Aria in Vegas and he had chosen these over his iconic orange mules.

I know the feeling! Same Shoe size. I mainly wear boots. I found deal on crocs one time.

These are WORSE than Crocs!

Yeah, but Crocs are comfy for my 12+ hr long shifts on my feet at the hospital!

They changed it so that everything in your cart is now $5 shipping. So just add everything you want to the cart and check out all at once.

i’ve always thought i’d want these, but now that they are a really good price, i still cant seem to pull the trigger

These things are proof that people are stupid, vain or just plain sheep and will buy anything MadAve suits tell them to buy.
I am saddened that you can also find a place where you can get them at 66% off retail.

Next up: rooster jackets, with or without ball sack.

Said like someone who’s never actually stepped on broken glass.

As someone who has(broken bottle, sliced right where my big toe attaches to foot and my inner arch, almost took off my big toe!), I would wear petrified dog turd on my feet if it would keep that from happening again.

i bought skeletoes in the last woot-off and would suggest buying a size UP if you are in half sizes. They run snug rather than loose.

Wondering if i should buy these for water wear . . .

Can anyone tell the difference in the different models? They sound basically the same.

I bought a pair of 5 Fingers (similar concept, different brand) and managed to strain a muscle in my second toe. The tip of my toe felt like someone was sticking a needle in it whenever I walked downhill.

The point is, if you buy these, take it easy for the first few wearings. Your feet are used to cushioned soles.

Oh but dearie, women like me (5’9") love you.

Dated a 6’10" man once and it was absolute heaven.

Anyone have any experience or know of any reviews that address running in these?

I’m doing a 10+ mile race in August that will involve drenching my feet through water a few times, and trying to find a shoe that won’t destroy my feet.

I can’t say I would ever buy any of these toe shoes for every day wear, but I’m going to try these water ones. I buy those crappy $10 ones at WalMart and destroy them in one or two swims.

Now, if Woot had a deal on some for kids, I’d be all over them. I destroy them, but my daughter appears to drop a nuclear bomb on her water shoes.

TL;DR:
Skele-Toes okay
FiveFingers > Skele-Toes

Having wooted these in April & then some Vibram FiveFingers about a month later (mostly out of curiosity) - I can confidently say,
FiveFingers > Skele-Toes

Skele-Toes weren’t bad - felt more shoe-y, were okay comfort-wise…I’d wear them on occasion, wasn’t blown away.

Haven’t taken the FiveFingers off (outside formal situations & showers) since they arrived. I’ll admit - shoes with toes look different…but at least to me - they’re a rare piece of footwear that flat out are so pleasant they make the whole day better when worn.

As for people asking about sizing, my foot is a size 9 but with my width puts me in a 10, and I have no trouble fitting into a size 9 in these shoes.

I haven’t “run” in them, but I do work out in them at the gym, using the arc trainer and stationary bike and they work well for me there.

I have finger sized toes, then like a non-existent little toe. Anyone have experience with oddly shaped toes and wearing these?