Fila Men's Performance Hoody - 4 Styles

Can someone answer my question about the fit of these? Fitted or baggy? I refuse to wear clothes and especially hoodies that are not fitted. I don’t mean skin tight but I don’t want a pouch near my stomach and a back that flaps when the wind blows!

Another wooter had the same question and I answered it a while ago. Here is the recap:

"They are not fitted, they are not baggy. Just a standard, just right fit. There are size specs under the Features section to give you an exact idea.

I can also tell you that I wear a Large normally and I don’t like things baggy or too fitted. I think the Large fits great in these."

Are all the zip-ups gone. can’t seem to click on any but the over the head ones. (don’t want)

The Competition Full Zip is still available. Select it and scroll down the colors to see options. Then scroll down the side pics to match up.

This must have been awesome at the sale launch when the options were all available. Ah well that is how it goes at times.

It is very painful when you have something to sell but only for the tiny people! Nothing against Tiny people but W T F!!

Put these in my cart at 5:00am then contemplated buying the Poizin on wine.woot a bit too long. Bad mistake :frowning:

Gosh, I wish I saw your post earlier. I found this chart this morning, and it was not formatted nicely at all–but the numbers seem to be the same. I ended up splitting the difference and ordering one L and one XL. I’ll save the XL for the cold days when I want a few more layers underneath my outer layer.

Big people buy right away because they know a lot of big people buy first. Tiny people know they can take their time.

My wife gets into a size 6 or 4, depending on the maker and their are ALWAYS those on the 70% off rack.

Glad I ordered when I did! Whoop whoop!

soooo bummed i missed this deal… my son would have loved these (me too) but didn’t get here that early unfortunately :frowning:

So I got my Offense Full Zip Hoody in Charcoal/Orange/Black. I love the color, but while I wear a large, this large is a bit too big. If anyone has a medium that’d like to trade or if anyone wants a large let me know!

Just got my order today. Instead of Compeition Yellow/Black/White I received a Competition Safety Yellow/Black. Speak up if anyone else has had this problem. I tried to contact Woot, but have yet to hear back from an actual person. It’s been almost 5 minutes!

I’m sorry to hear that you received the wrong item. I would usually allow a little bit more time before you hear back from Woot Member Services (support@woot.com)

If you don’t hear back from them by tomorrow, please let us know here and we’ll be glad to help you out.

I appreciate you taking me seriously, but I was just kidding about the 5 minute thing. I usually allow 2-3 days for any company, and don’t lose my cool until after a week (never happened with Woot). Still, it is impressive that I got a real reply 5 minutes after posting to this thread. You guys really do rock! Keep up the good work.

they run small. i ordered 2- extra large zip up hoodies and they feel like a large. should have went with the 2x

I ordered 2 large and 1 medium for my wife. The medium is too big for her but fits me just right.

Guessing Woot won’t let me return these, so anyone want to trade? Here’s what I have, looking for a size Medium

1 - Old School Hoody, Black/Black, size Large

1 - Competition Full Zip Hoody,
Black/Grey/White, size Large

1 - Offense Full Zip Hoody,
Peacoat/Ocean/Grey, size Medium (fits me but not my color!)

Got mine today for the large they do seem to run big. Also was not expecting the smooth texture for the competition full zip hoodie but w/e for 15 bucks it isn’t that big of a loss.

Hey all,

I ordered one of these and got the wrong size (Ordered a Large, got an XL). Curious if anyone out there got a large one they’d be willing to trade? I really like this hoodie but I am swimmin’ in an XL…

Mine is:
Style: Offense Full Zip Hoody
Color: Charcoal/Orange/Black
Size: XL

Looking for one of the zip-ups, preferably the offense zip, in size Large…

sorry to hear you got the wrong size. you might want to email Support@Woot.com & let them know so we can help you out.

(at the very least, we can give you your hard-earned money back so you can get a shirt that fits!)