Fin

I once saw Peter Griffin kill Yogi Bear right in front of Boo Boo. He’s my prime suspect.

Guessing this is the Compton version

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DATS ALL MOTHA********

I don’t know what fustrates me more. The fact you beat me to the draw on that one, or that there is a large segment of the population that probably does need to be shown what the shirt is referencing.

I smell fresh BACON soon! Is that so terrible? Negative into a positive, people!

This is awesomely funny.

So, is this the last episode ever? I don’t think you can really continue a show when something like this happens.

If you’ve seen the new Looney Tunes that are about to debut, this is downright prophetic.

Hmm, it must be classic cartoon week at Shirt.Woot. Wonder who we’ll see next?

Ugh. First shirt since I decided to refuse to buy anymore shirt.woot shirts that I’m going to have a hard time refusing.

Should have ducked; must have been wabbit season.

Link EXPLOSION! +1, sir!

Duck Season!

Where’s the beef?

the $5 Gawker CHANGEYOURPASSWORD code expires today. Wish I hadn’t used mine.

Split him open, yank out his valves for Uncle Mark, and cook the rest…just don’t bite the bullets.

One of the places that I camp at holds a pig roast on Memorial Day weekend. This would be the perfect shirt.

As one who grew up on Looney Toons on Saturday mornings, this shirt brings back memories. Of course some of those memories have to be blacked out since they are no longer politically correct.

The dark shadowing is somewhat ominous…

So Elmer managed to kill something finally. Sadly not what he meant to, but he won’t mind. Fresh bacon helps one forget.

Turns out Roger Rabbit wasn’t framed after all…

“The Pig’s Speech”