Final Boss!

Glad I wasn’t the only one who thought of Alley Cat!

I thought the same thing at first but then realized that it will never culminate in actual combat. The dog will put on a good show before fighting begins, but once the vacuum starts advancing the dog is going to retreat, find the closet farthest away from the front lines and try to fight another day. The cat will at least try to defend it’s territory.

Great shirt. I love that the cat has 9 lives.

The Cat never minded the vacuum. The dog on the other hand was a mortal enemy.

What an adorable idea!

Gosh I’m so on the fence with this shirt. I want to buy it but I have SO MANY SHIRTS. CURSE YOU WOOT! I’ll probably stare at it for hours and buy it anyway as per usual. sigh

I thought I was the only person who remembered that game. Loved it!

Yes.

That is amazing! congrats amigo!

Whatever it means, I know this dog is interested…

Imgur

Also, think I am gonna buy; a nice addition to my Chucknorium & Reflections on PI collection.

Wow, designer! Cranky much? lol

Good eyes!

937 = Kettering, OH
212 = New York, NY

My hometown and my current place I hang my hat!

0 = video game scores often end with 0

Growing up, my cat was actually more terrified of the pull-down attic more than anything. .

What you have to watch out for is if the cat ends the battle with Down, Down, Down, Up, Low Kick and this happens.

I still have no clue where the cat goes when the vacuum is on.
He has lived in the house over two years now.

Love the shirt, but can’t buy it in black… my kitties are white and orange and their fur is omnipresent. :frowning:

Not really. That’s saying the cat has 10 lives. (The current life and 9 extra)

It should be x8.

Oh shit… That means I have 10 cats to fight. (I am playing as the vacuum cleaner.)

The vacuum cleaner should be the mini-boss. The final boss is the bathtub, with a professional cat groomer standing next to it.*

*DISCLAIMER: My wife is a cat groomer. Boy do I hear some stories…

Speed to First Woot: 0m 26.777s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: riiana
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 948

First day sales 948
First day posts 36

This shirt is still listed as $12 in the wootwatcher app for android. I’ve tried refreshing and everything. I wish it was still $12. Any ideas?

It’s $12 the first day. After that the price is $15.