FINALLY...BOC

OMG OMG OmG…so sitting here in the ER minding my own business after being told my gall bladder will likely not make our vacation to Portugal in August, played the jumping monkey game and scored my first ever BOC! Who needs a gall bladder when you can have what I anticipate to be a real life changing experience that will no doubt answer some of life’s biggest questions and probably raise my already high bar for disappointment. I am amused by everything, so aside from a dead possum on arrival I will be happy with whatever comes my way.

7 Likes

I think you’re going to be disappointed.

1 Like

Congratulations! Well, not on the gallbladder thing. Unless that means you’ll have more room for carry-on luggage, then yay!

Enjoy the crap and I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

1 Like

I finally got the BOC option after playing the monkey game was super excited too… can you tell I’m easily amused and amazed?? Then it wouldn’t let me buy it!!! Tears streaming down my face still don’t know what went wrong

1 Like

Already purchased one and have a 31 day cooldown, or you have a 2nd account and got caught?

1 Like

No. The other BOC he bought was for his identical twin who coincidentally has the same name.

Same thing happened to me. I wasn’t able to buy mine. :tired_face: I’ve never won one before so this was extra disappointing. Maybe next time!

2 Likes

I still play it even when I know I can’t get a B0C…I figure of I finally get good enough I’ll succeed BUT I have gotten some very cool shirts! I seem to be stuck on the “I miss the old woot” one lately…fingers crossed for spectacular shift tomorrow!

I wasn’t able to buy mine either and it’s been a long time since I’ve had one.

1 Like

It’s happening to me too. This is my only account and it’s been over 31 days since I last got one. Has anyone got an answer from anyone official yet?

1 Like

Same thing happened to me! Sad times :confused:

Same happening to me. Over 31 days. My first thought was sold out? But then again why tell us we won? Anyone willing to give us some enlightenment?

It seems to have sold out really early in the day.

No I never got one and only have one account

2 Likes