FINE & RAW Assorted Chocolate Bars (6)

FINE & RAW Assorted Chocolate Bar 6-Pack
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
$46.99 $61.00 23% off List Price
FINE & RAW Brooklyn Bonnie Collection Chocolate Bar - Sea Salt, 2oz
FINE & RAW Brooklyn Bonnie Collection Chocolate Bar - Alderwood Smoked Salt, 2oz
FINE & RAW Brooklyn Bonnie Collection Chocolate Bar - Espresso, 2oz
FINE & RAW Brooklyn Bonnie Collection Chocolate Bar - Hazelnut Butter, 2oz
FINE & RAW Brooklyn Bonnie Collection Chocolate Bar - Ginger, 2oz
FINE & RAW Brooklyn Bonnie Collection Chocolate Bar - Habanero Salt, 2oz

$46 for 6 bars of chocolate.
Over $7.50 each. For 12oz total.
Over $60/lb.

This chocolate better get you laid for that kind of dough.

Wow! This is just wrong on so many levels…

Gourmet Woot continues with the outrageously priced items. I come here for deals but it has been quite bad.

Hurry before they’re all gone. There’s a limit of 10 per customer. :slight_smile:

In for 1, I gotta try them and the ingredients look to be 100% natural and nothing bad + they are cheaper here than on the sellers website :slight_smile:
Thanks Woot!!

I will post after trying to let everyone know if they are good and if I would buy them again.

When I saw the price for 6 I assumed each bar was closer to a pound each. There is no way I can justify spending this much on chocolate, even if it does get me laid and face it, paying to get laid would be cheaper.

Fine and Raw must be a brand name because there is nothing raw about cocoa butter.

What in the fresh hell is this? Oh I know- another day if me not buying what woot is selling. Bring back the actual wine on wine.woot.

…how is this price justified? It’s insane. Wait, is this like one of those $400 pet rocks “just because” kinda things?

It was moved to another site.

It’s called “Gourmet”, and they still need to make a profit. I’m not sure what else to expect. If not enough people are buying, it will go away and they might sell future food products in the future under Home & Kitchen, anyway. More routine food sales are for the mothership.

Where did the wine deals go? And, where have all the flowers gone?

Casemates

What kind of chocolate is this? Country of origin? Percent cacao? If you’re going to label this gourmet you need to answer such basic questions. Otherwise one can only assume it is an overpriced confection.

You should change your username to Dr. Frankenstein the way you’re trying to raise the dead.