Fire Dancer

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif
*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Got overnight shipping? Don’t forget to post a picture of your shirt when you receive it!
If your shirt is sold out, you can go here to purchase your shirt starting midnight central time on the next day.

very nice, too bad gray isn’t my colour

Way to go, AnnaJo! This (along with the klsntoe fire dancer design) will be my go-to shirts when I next try to learn how to draw fire. Beautiful work. :slight_smile:

i do like me some fire

grats on your first print Annajo

why so much assphalt lately?

Somebody want to loan me ten bucks?

I like this shirt… pretty broke right now due to some unexpected expenses. Hope it’s still available when I wake up so I can sleep on it and still get to make a choice.

congrats on the print, i really like the fire. :slight_smile:

Love the design (especially the fire), sadly another shirt is not in my budget right now. :frowning:

Hahaha, I know a lot of people are going to wonder how asphalt made it again.

This design is really cool, I think the flames will look really nice printed, but this design even on asphalt does not appeal to me at all. Kind of strange, I never thought I could pass up an asphalt shirt. This was in the top 3 I believe the entire derby and I had assumed it would take first.

Theres only one shirt I’m looking to get in this derby, hopefully it takes 2nd or 3rd.

Congrats on the 1st place!

EDIT: There were many shirts in this derby that were absolutely stunning. Too bad only 3 can win!

I guess I’ll be getting a lot of sleep this week… the wrong shirts won. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congradulations to the winners though, they are good shirts, I just wouldn’t wear them.

oh look… grey.

I’d buy it, but I don’t like getting beat up.

Hippie shit! Come on burners! :wink:

Congratulations on First Place! Great shirt and I can’t wait to wear it.

Congratulations, AnnaJo!

firebender anyone?

Congrats! I can’t wait to see how the fire prints!

as a fire dancer, this shirt was a perfect fit for me